Welcome to Gaia! ::

Golden Demon

Welcome to my store!
I make alot of caches daily so please check in.
supply:

User Image0X Platinum
User Image 0X Gold
User Image0X Diamond
User Image0X Aquamarine
User Image 0X Garnet
User Image0X Ruby
User Image2X Amethyst
User Image0X Topaz
User Image0X Sapphire
User Image0X Emerald(i doubt i will have these i may use them myself)

no lowballs
and have a nice day

Golden Demon

Lonely Gaian

Bump.
heart

Lucky Angel

Mastermind_BTG
Hello Mastermind_BTG! Best of luck in your sales! emotion_yatta

I'll offer 100k for any/all Amethyst bags you may have (as I require 15 Willow bark),
and I'll offer 200k for any Aquamarine bags you have (as I require 25 Sea Water).

Golden Demon

II Pomy II
Mastermind_BTG

I'll offer 100k for any/all Amethyst bags you may have (as I require 15 Willow bark),
and I'll offer 200k for any Aquamarine bags you have (as I require 25 Sea Water).
sure !! send trade that is 500k plz smile

Golden Demon

II Pomy II
Mastermind_BTG

hey im sorry one of the aqua bags sold on the mp so i only have 1 now take 200k off the trade plz

Lucky Angel

Mastermind_BTG
Thank you so much! 4laugh

If you find anymore of these bags or have some Phillosipher's Cache you can offer for me a decent price, let me know. biggrin

Golden Demon

II Pomy II
Mastermind_BTG

If you find anymore of these bags or have some Phillosipher's Cache you can offer for me a decent price, let me know. biggrin
well i am making about 5 of the caches a day so stop on by and check in when i sell them or make then i will update i am planning on making alot i hope to see you again and plz like this page so more people find it biggrin

Lucky Angel

Mastermind_BTG
II Pomy II
Mastermind_BTG

well i am making about 5 of the caches a day so stop on by and check in when i sell them or make then i will update i am planning on making alot i hope to see you again and plz like this page so more people find it biggrin

*Subscribed* & *<3'd*

Thanks again! emotion_brofist

Golden Demon

II Pomy II
Mastermind_BTG
II Pomy II
Mastermind_BTG

*Subscribed* & *<3'd*

Thanks again! emotion_brofist
No problem sir glad to help and good luck on you forumla tell others about me if they need some i still have 2 gold's to sell and i want them gone tonight XD

Lucky Angel

Mastermind_BTG
No problem sir glad to help and good luck on you forumla tell others about me if they need some i still have 2 gold's to sell and i want them gone tonight XD
Eeek! I require 19 gold bags - for Crushed Gemstones. Maybe you can offer me a special deal. gonk

Golden Demon

II Pomy II
Mastermind_BTG
Eeek! I require 19 gold bags - for Crushed Gemstones. Maybe you can offer me a special deal. gonk
900k for both?

Lucky Angel

Mastermind_BTG
II Pomy II
Mastermind_BTG
900k for both?
I'll leave it for now. I'd rather try and get my funds higher before I go spending it all. 3nodding

Golden Demon

II Pomy II
Mastermind_BTG
II Pomy II
Mastermind_BTG
900k for both?
I'll leave it for now. I'd rather try and get my funds higher before I go spending it all. 3nodding
how aabout 400k each and 800k over all?

Lucky Angel

Mastermind_BTG
how aabout 400k each and 800k over all?
That's a very decent offer!

Unfortunately I have to stick to a tight budget. Would you perhaps accept 750k? redface

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff