Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gracious Trader

Krissim Klaw
Darn, I was hoping you would ask how I knew and I was going to tell you guys I had been secretly working on one and just finished it several minutes earlier. You ruined my fun. emo

rofl emotion_bigheart You always manage to cheer me up when stupid s**t on Gaia has left me feeling angsty. ^^

lost in the rhythm
I had recieved quite a few messages and threats from that user on this account and on my mule account..

If you've gotten threats can you report it? Or are they suicide threats?
TrulyCapricious
Krissim Klaw
Darn, I was hoping you would ask how I knew and I was going to tell you guys I had been secretly working on one and just finished it several minutes earlier. You ruined my fun. emo

rofl emotion_bigheart You always manage to cheer me up when stupid s**t on Gaia has left me feeling angsty. ^^

lost in the rhythm
I had recieved quite a few messages and threats from that user on this account and on my mule account..

They were the suicide threats. D;

Gracious Trader

lost in the rhythm
TrulyCapricious
Krissim Klaw

lost in the rhythm

They were the suicide threats. D;
emotion_8c Y'know, I wish he would realize how horrible that is and would stop.
Constipated Trillionaire
†•╬══•↬꿈길을 걷는다 ღ
emotion_bigheart right?? and i thought sugar crystals was a problem crying
TrulyCapricious
Krissim Klaw

It's what I do. emotion_dealwithit

Always glad to distract... err I mean amuse. *Carefully pilfers your pockets while you are distracted.*

Gracious Trader

Krissim Klaw
TrulyCapricious
Krissim Klaw

Always glad to distract... err I mean amuse. *Carefully pilfers your pockets while you are distracted.*

-You have pilfered Truly's Pockets! You got: 25g.-

xd
heaven x ace
Constipated Trillionaire
†•╬══•↬꿈길을 걷는다 ღ
emotion_bigheart right?? and i thought sugar crystals was a problem crying

That whole candy mountain nonsense is just crazy though! gonk
TrulyCapricious
emotion_8c Y'know, I wish he would realize how horrible that is and would stop.
Same.. hopefully he will realize it soon and stop it. x _ x
Constipated Trillionaire
†•╬══•↬꿈길을 걷는다 ღ
emotion_bigheart BAHAHA. i know crying
i was after sugary wings and stopped. XD im sucha bad quester. lol

TrulyCapricious

†•╬══•↬꿈길을 걷는다 ღ
emotion_bigheart he pm'd me sounding really apologetic. but you know. it didnt sound very real at all
i think hes stalking my posts

Gracious Trader

heaven x ace

Quite possibly. I do not approve. Stalking is creepy. emotion_donotwant
TrulyCapricious
†•╬══•↬꿈길을 걷는다 ღ
emotion_bigheart hes been reading this entire thread.. XD i think
he said something about reading everyone trash talking him
GAHH so tired. school :c
i have major issues with stalking unless its on facebook c:
i think hes beginning to stop this. he logged off lol

lost in the rhythm

†•╬══•↬꿈길을 걷는다 ღ
emotion_bigheart thanks for the tip in his thread!
ive been meaning to tell you, but i love your avvi!!
TrulyCapricious
Krissim Klaw
TrulyCapricious
Krissim Klaw

-You have pilfered Truly's Pockets! You got: 25g.-

xd
†•╬══•↬꿈길을 걷는다 ღ
emotion_bigheart ^this conversation between you two
LOL. made my night
heaven x ace
you're welcome sweetie, and thank you very much!
^_^

I tried to tell him how selfish and ridiculous he is being about the whole situation.. I mean, Constipated didn't do anything bad.. He is extremely nice and has been nice to that guy this entire time while he was saying how much of an a*****e Constipated was. confused
lost in the rhythm
†•╬══•↬꿈길을 걷는다 ღ
emotion_bigheart right? i actually just ended the conversation with "'nuff said" cause i think i left him one two many blocks of words to read XDD
heaven x ace
lost in the rhythm
†•╬══•↬꿈길을 걷는다 ღ
emotion_bigheart right? i actually just ended the conversation with "'nuff said" cause i think i left him one two many blocks of words to read XDD
I told him I was done, and I didn't want to argue because it was all pointless. I felt like no matter what I said, it didn't matter.. so I just left it alone but he quoted me. x _ x

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff