Welcome to Gaia! ::

Krissim Klaw
ConstipatedMebu NinjaWolf
Krissim Klaw
*Snorts up your sugar Crystals* Feel the sugar rush!!! emotion_drool

My sugar crystals! gonk
What!!! It wasn't me I don't touch SC no more. *Is all twitchy.* I'm clean, clean I say!!!

Sounds like something a sugar crystal thief would say... ninja

Gracious Trader

2x Licorice + 100k for your Sugar Crystal? ^^

Godlike Grimm

27,100 Points
  • Wing Mastery 100
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Storybook Royalty 500
Good luck at least you have all the stuff I still need so now I can get the stuff I need at reasonable prices. And I have everything you need which will be harder to find now.. why not buy the like 400k and 500k steel plates in the vend? sure I got all 10 of mine for 50k-100k but still...

you have a trillion zillion gold so you can buy anything at any price...
TrulyCapricious

Works for me, send a trade smile

Gracious Trader

TrulyCapricious

Thanks! heart Trade sent.
TrulyCapricious
TrulyCapricious

Thanks! heart Trade sent.

Thank you too! biggrin

Godlike Grimm

27,100 Points
  • Wing Mastery 100
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Storybook Royalty 500
Ugh maybe everyone is right and I should just give up on my quest... since you have a trillion bazillion gold I'll send you individual components from your list you need, just 5M each since I know you've paid that for some components already and clearly have the gold to buy EVERY of the 185 components at 5M each. mhm...
Animal
Ugh maybe everyone is right and I should just give up on my quest... since you have a trillion bazillion gold I'll send you individual components from your list you need, just 5M each since I know you've paid that for some components already and clearly have the gold to buy EVERY of the 185 components at 5M each. mhm...

I wouldn't give up, already completed a good bit. Only difficult part left is getting the moonbeams and sunbeams. Which is about where I'm stuck too. Sure I have a little more gold to throw at it and might finish it first, but you'll have made yours for a good bit less.

Godlike Grimm

27,100 Points
  • Wing Mastery 100
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Storybook Royalty 500
Animal

I wouldn't give up, already completed a good bit. Only difficult part left is getting the moonbeams and sunbeams. Which is about where I'm stuck too. Sure I have a little more gold to throw at it and might finish it first, but you'll have made yours for a good bit less.

Yes but then I won't have any accomplishment or claim to fame at all... the 'first 5 to level 10' is already done which is bs, shoulda been the first 20 or heck first 100...

Now I won't be able to say I was the first to make ANYTHING in alchemy, at least not anything of merit anyway. Sure I might be the first to make Mannfrey's RPM-7 Rocket Launcher but at the rate things are going I might not even be the first to make that unless I get over the level 5 hump and SOON... sigh... Why can't there be one doable easy completable level 5 formula? Or people let me do their sunstone and moonstone formulas so I can level and get through it...
Animal
Animal

Yes but then I won't have any accomplishment or claim to fame at all... the 'first 5 to level 10' is already done which is bs, shoulda been the first 20 or heck first 100...

Now I won't be able to say I was the first to make ANYTHING in alchemy, at least not anything of merit anyway. Sure I might be the first to make Mannfrey's RPM-7 Rocket Launcher but at the rate things are going I might not even be the first to make that unless I get over the level 5 hump and SOON... sigh... Why can't there be one doable easy completable level 5 formula? Or people let me do their sunstone and moonstone formulas so I can level and get through it...

Still be able to say you're the second, and at the cheapest cost xp

I wouldn't do it for the fame, just do it because you actually want the item. I want to see what the poses look like the most, perhaps make an avi with it if I can keep my wife from stealing it. The moons have been among her favorite items.

Godlike Grimm

27,100 Points
  • Wing Mastery 100
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Storybook Royalty 500
Animal
Animal

Still be able to say you're the second, and at the cheapest cost xp

I wouldn't do it for the fame, just do it because you actually want the item. I want to see what the poses look like the most, perhaps make an avi with it if I can keep my wife from stealing it. The moons have been among her favorite items.

No I can't even say the cheapest.. cause when in 6 months or 1 year or 10 years when all components are like 1g and you get 50 at a time from dumpster dive and etc... it will be like 100k or less to make an erebus' prolly... and I do want the item to own, I just wanted to have at least SOME claim to fame as one of the first people who jumped into alchemy hardcore... and now I won't be able to have that at all with anything... sigh...
I <3 </3's!
Why are people taking the time to down vote people questing for alchemy stuff? The same thing happened to Truly and her rainbow farting kitten quest thread.
Krissim Klaw
Why are people taking the time to down vote people questing for alchemy stuff? The same thing happened to Truly and her rainbow farting kitten quest thread.

One </3 is mine, not sure about the rest xp
what is your offer for steel plate?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get Items
Get Gaia Cash
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces