Constipated Trillionaire
ninja

Ruby Cache for a Fish Egg~? 4laugh

Send a trade! biggrin

Thank You~! whee

Thank you too!

Dangerous Dabbler

Constipated Trillionaire

Sorry to take them from -l- Gory -l- but I finally do have 9 Aquamarine Caches to trade for 9 Spring Breezes? ("breezes" sounds weird...)
Cimeara
Constipated Trillionaire

Sorry to take them from -l- Gory -l- but I finally do have 9 Aquamarine Caches to trade for 9 Spring Breezes? ("breezes" sounds weird...)

Send a trade please!

Dangerous Dabbler

Constipated Trillionaire
Cimeara
Constipated Trillionaire

Send a trade please!

Sent! Thank you!
Cimeara
Constipated Trillionaire
Cimeara
Constipated Trillionaire

Send a trade please!

Sent! Thank you!

Thank you too!

Golden Demon

Constipated Trillionaire
i have some cache's for sale if your intrested i have diamond, topaz, and aquamarine
Mastermind_BTG
Constipated Trillionaire
i have some cache's for sale if your intrested i have diamond, topaz, and aquamarine

Really looking to trade components for caches, anything you're looking for?

Golden Demon

Constipated Trillionaire
Mastermind_BTG
Constipated Trillionaire

not really i dont know how to lvl up alchemy with out losing alot and i dont really want to try untill i have more gold im only a lvl 3 alchemist right now and how no idea how to get up neutral
im just making alot of caches and selling them
Mastermind_BTG
Constipated Trillionaire
Mastermind_BTG
Constipated Trillionaire

not really i dont know how to lvl up alchemy with out losing alot and i dont really want to try untill i have more gold im only a lvl 3 alchemist right now and how no idea how to get up neutral

Probably the best way to make gold off of alchemy is doing what you're doing. Leveling up just takes a lot of gold, lol

As far as leveling up, you just want to find what ever will be the cheapest and easiest for the level you are on.

Golden Demon

Constipated Trillionaire
Mastermind_BTG
Constipated Trillionaire
Mastermind_BTG
Constipated Trillionaire

Probably the best way to make gold off of alchemy is doing what you're doing. Leveling up just takes a lot of gold, lol

As far as leveling up, you just want to find what ever will be the cheapest and easiest for the level you are on.
ya i know lucky the new cache system is going to make it easyer to get all the components in them and im sure they will become alot cheaper
but for a lvl 3 you got any advice on what forumla i should work on?
Mastermind_BTG
Constipated Trillionaire
Mastermind_BTG
Constipated Trillionaire
Mastermind_BTG
Constipated Trillionaire

ya i know lucky the new cache system is going to make it easyer to get all the components in them and im sure they will become alot cheaper

This is the easiest one:

http://www.gaiaonline.com/marketplace/itemdetail/74583

But since it's so easy the formula cost a good bit, think it just takes a Fausto's Bottle and a stardust.

Golden Demon

Constipated Trillionaire
Mastermind_BTG
Constipated Trillionaire
Mastermind_BTG
Constipated Trillionaire

This is the easiest one:

http://www.gaiaonline.com/marketplace/itemdetail/74583

But since it's so easy the formula cost a good bit, think it just takes a Fausto's Bottle and a stardust.
ya that is way to much gold to be waisted on such a low lvl XD plus im still trying to get a nm scarf i think im just going to wait on getting into alchemy
just realized I was posting in the wrong thread. derp
thinking of doing some trading
Sheep2Heaven

But you were talking to me, that means you're never in the wrong thread! emotion_awesome

Trading is good! ninja
Constipated Trillionaire
Sheep2Heaven

But you were talking to me, that means you're never in the wrong thread! emotion_awesome

Trading is good! ninja

boo, I'm wanting the gold keido. but I'm not sure if its in my price range or not. I've got
like, 5-6m to spend(and junk to trade) emotion_awesome

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces