Welcome to Gaia! ::

HHCharity
ConstipatedMebu NinjaWolf
HHCharity
I just got a snow jelly, would you like to offer on it? I want no less than 500k though. ^-^"

500,001? xp

I wish I never said that now.
xD
How about 700k for it?

Sounds good, I'll send a trade smile
Thanks again HHCharity biggrin
        ❥ ● ● I was wondering... for what formula is the golden foil for? O:
Chocobanoffee
        ❥ ● ● I was wondering... for what formula is the golden foil for? O:

Uranium Biscuits.
Sell me things, my gold needs to find a new home ninja
I'm always willing to take in stray gold. I can promise it a warm pocket to sleep in with lint for pillows until I spend it. =p

Going for Erebus? Looks like you made some serious headway.
Krissim Klaw
I'm always willing to take in stray gold. I can promise it a warm pocket to sleep in with lint for pillows until I spend it. =p

That's awfully thoughtful of you xp

Yep, got the formula a couple of days ago and figured I might as well go for it, lol. Can't say I'm going about it the most frugal way, but it sure has been fun!
Krissim Klaw

Yep, got the formula a couple of days ago and figured I might as well go for it, lol. Can't say I'm going about it the most frugal way, but it sure has been fun!
Hahaha well it certainly isn't that frugal of a formula to begin with. I was going to go after it also but got lured away by other formulas. It will be nice to see the poses for it. I'm still trying to decide if I like it enough for the price tag it is going to carry right now. I can't help but think the only pose I will use is the headwings, just like my other two moon items.
Krissim Klaw
Krissim Klaw

Hahaha well it certainly isn't that frugal of a formula to begin with. I was going to go after it also but got lured away by other formulas. It will be nice to see the poses for it. I'm still trying to decide if I like it enough for the price tag it is going to carry right now. I can't help but think the only pose I will use is the headwings, just like my other two moon items.

That's for sure! Probably spent 50m+ easily so far.

My luck it will only have like 3 poses.. emo
Added some stuff that I'm selling ninja
*Snorts up your sugar Crystals* Feel the sugar rush!!! emotion_drool
Krissim Klaw

My sugar crystals! gonk
Krissim Klaw

My sugar crystals! gonk
What!!! It wasn't me I don't touch SC no more. *Is all twitchy.* I'm clean, clean I say!!!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get Items
Get Gaia Cash
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games