16,200 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Seasoned Warrior 250
  • Battle: Rogue 100
Krissim Klaw
xxLuckyLionxx
Krissim Klaw

got any electric jellies u would trade?
I'm afraid I'm not sure what those are. I take it though you have some sugar crystals or licorice? Are there any other components you are looking for?

you get electric jellies from fishing.
xxLuckyLionxx

Oh, well that would explain my complete newbness I no nothing about the Gaian fishing. Did you have some Sugar Crystal or Licorice you were looking to trade for them or were you just stopping in to see if you could find someone selling the Jellies?

Stone-cold Cutie-Pie

16,200 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Seasoned Warrior 250
Krissim Klaw
xxLuckyLionxx

Oh, well that would explain my complete newbness I no nothing about the Gaian fishing. Did you have some Sugar Crystal or Licorice you were looking to trade for them or were you just stopping in to see if you could find someone selling the Jellies?
i have sugar crystal and am just being a picky trader, lol
xxLuckyLionxx
Krissim Klaw
xxLuckyLionxx

Any chance you would take gold for it and then you could buy the Jellies you want? whee

That or how many Jellies would you want me to try and pick up for it?
~Creative~Chaos~
I currently hold 7 sugars.....But I'm kinda looking for Sea waters if you have them...

If not, then offer away?
7 Sugar Crystals....? For real? ;o;
Krissim Klaw
~Creative~Chaos~
I currently hold 7 sugars.....But I'm kinda looking for Sea waters if you have them...

If not, then offer away?
No sad Turns out Rainbow sugars aren't Sugar Crystals. Sorry to get your hopes up....and mine....
~Creative~Chaos~
Krissim Klaw
~Creative~Chaos~

If not, then offer away?
No sad Turns out Rainbow sugars aren't Sugar Crystals. Sorry to get your hopes up....and mine....
Awe no worries. It is easy to get confused with all the components Gaia has. Thank you for stopping in though. <3

Stone-cold Cutie-Pie

16,200 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Seasoned Warrior 250
Krissim Klaw
xxLuckyLionxx
Krissim Klaw
xxLuckyLionxx

Any chance you would take gold for it and then you could buy the Jellies you want? whee

That or how many Jellies would you want me to try and pick up for it?

ok, i'm super dumb. I went to look at it and I have rainbow sugar, not sugar crystals, sorry sweatdrop
xxLuckyLionxx

ok, i'm super dumb. I went to look at it and I have rainbow sugar, not sugar crystals, sorry sweatdrop
It's okay. Thank you for taking the time to stop in. =3

Stone-cold Cutie-Pie

16,200 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Seasoned Warrior 250
if i get sugar crystals, i'll come back 3nodding
*Stretches and looks around for some sugar inducing pixels to wake her up.* emotion_drool

Wealthy Businessman

18,850 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Battle Hardened 150
Krissim Klaw
Brain Akazariua

emotion_zombie -noms on Licorice-
<3

emotion_zombie -noms on you- <3
Brain Akazariua
Krissim Klaw
Brain Akazariua

emotion_zombie -noms on Licorice-
<3

emotion_zombie -noms on you- <3

*Feels you up in case you are hiding any candy* Grombies don't need sugar, it is wasted on them. emotion_drool

Wealthy Businessman

18,850 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Battle Hardened 150
Krissim Klaw
*Feels you up in case you are hiding any candy* Grombies don't need sugar, it is wasted on them. emotion_drool

I have no sugars, I'm not sweet by nature xd

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get Items
Get Gaia Cash
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games