Welcome to Gaia! ::

Eyria
I have one but sure I am not too picky
Thank you very much. It meas a lot when people are willing to trade. Makes my quest for Candy Mountain so much more achievable. <3

13,450 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Love Machine 150
Krissim Klaw
Eyria
Thank you very much. It meas a lot when people are willing to trade. Makes my quest for Candy Mountain so much more achievable. <3
yeppers is it a new item candy mountain?
Eyria
Krissim Klaw
Eyria
Candy Mountain is actually another alchemy component that you need to make through a formula that is necessary for the Cream Kitty I am trying to go for. The ingredient list is insane, you need 36 components to make it. Now I am down to needing Sugar Crystals and Licorice so if you happen to get either of those please stop back in. <3

13,450 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Love Machine 150
Krissim Klaw
Eyria
Krissim Klaw
Eyria
Candy Mountain is actually another alchemy component that you need to make through a formula that is necessary for the Cream Kitty I am trying to go for. The ingredient list is insane, you need 36 components to make it. Now I am down to needing Sugar Crystals and Licorice so if you happen to get either of those please stop back in. <3
oh wow and I will keep you in mind!

Shameless Noob

14,500 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
Krissim Klaw

surprised You has a quest thread too! smile Good luck! Haha compared to me you're almost done! rofl

Shameless Noob

14,500 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
Krissim Klaw
Eyria
Krissim Klaw
Eyria

Do you have the other stuff for the kitty? surprised
Hashtable

I still need a sacrificial Bibbles and one more whipped cream on the item side of the ingredient list.
*Brushes dust off thread and updates a few things.* <3
Another little update. Down to only needing Sugar Crystals and Licorice to complete my quest. <3

Shameless Noob

14,500 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
Krissim Klaw
Hashtable

I still need a sacrificial Bibbles and one more whipped cream on the item side of the ingredient list.

Oh wow you are close! heart Good luck!!! smile
Hashtable

Thank you, I have a feeling the Sugar Crystals are going to be the toughest part. I wonder if there are 20 individual ones even on Gaia yet. ;o;

Shameless Noob

14,500 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
Krissim Klaw
Hashtable

Thank you, I have a feeling the Sugar Crystals are going to be the toughest part. I wonder if there are 20 individual ones even on Gaia yet. ;o;

Hehe idk... I'm sure you'll find them soon though! heart

Lol I'm still at 1/20 marbles.. xd And I'm selling Jet. rofl *is insane*
Hashtable
Krissim Klaw
Hashtable

Oh wow, if you sell are you going to be able to afford buying it back after you get all the components?

Shameless Noob

14,500 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
Krissim Klaw
Hashtable
Krissim Klaw
Hashtable

Oh wow, if you sell are you going to be able to afford buying it back after you get all the components?

Lol most likely. 3nodding Esp. if the philosopher's caches keep deflating like they seem to be atm. <3

I won't have enough for the other sacrificial kitties though, so I have to start making money I guess.. whee

Wealthy Businessman

18,850 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Battle Hardened 150

emotion_zombie -noms on Licorice-

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get Items
Get Gaia Cash