Welcome to Gaia! ::

Welcome to Krissim's Trading Post!

What I am Buying: (I am looking for either the listed components or the specific caches they come in.)

Comet Tails / Ruby Caches

What I am Selling:

Nothing at the moment. =p

If you have something on any of my lists you would like to sell or trade for, feel free to drop me a pm or quote for faster replies.
-Store Guard-

User Image

I am watching you so no pilfering the wares or you will face my tiny mantis wrath.
-Alchemy Quest-

I am currently working on Leveling up. Feel free to check out my crafting shop, Alchemy with a Praying Mantis!
- Reserved -
- Reserved -
Krissim Klaw
Like the title states, I am looking to buy some candy goodness and since I have a huge sweet tooth I'm going to need a ton. burning_eyes

What I have/ What I need

Sugar Crystals- 5/20
Cinnamon- 3/5
Licorice- 1/5

If you are selling please feel free to drop me a pm or quote me for faster replies and let me know what you are looking for value wise. If you happen to be looking for particular components or formulas feel free to tell me what they are and I might just be able to work something out that way also.

I have Salt Id be willing to sell you. I know you didnt ask for it but I just wondered judging by the theme of the items you want.
Dr Vermilliam Insanitous

I have Salt Id be willing to sell you. I know you didnt ask for it but I just wondered judging by the theme of the items you want.
Dropping you a pm on it. =3
*Updates her first post and sweeps out the dust.*

13,450 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Love Machine 150
picked up another cinnamon if you are still looking
Eyria
Yes I am! I got another Fabric Swatch but I was only able to get one. Any chance you would still be willing to trade the cinnamon for a fabric swatch?

13,450 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Love Machine 150
Krissim Klaw
Eyria
Yes I am! I got another Fabric Swatch but I was only able to get one. Any chance you would still be willing to trade the cinnamon for a fabric swatch?
Not just one unfortunately as I pick up my swatches between 160k and 200k could you possibly add something?
Eyria
Krissim Klaw
Eyria
Not just one unfortunately as I pick up my swatches between 160k and 200k could you possibly add something?
Uhm would you be willing to trade for a cache component again and just purchase my fabric swatch like last time? I could offer you some Love Note Scraps if so. I believe there might even be a level 6 formula that uses them so they might be helpful once you get past five. =3

13,450 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Love Machine 150
Krissim Klaw
Eyria
Krissim Klaw
Eyria
Uhm would you be willing to trade for a cache component again and just purchase my fabric swatch like last time? I could offer you some Love Note Scraps if so. I believe there might even be a level 6 formula that uses them so they might be helpful once you get past five. =3
I have one but sure I am not too picky

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces