Total Votes:[ 171 ]
<< < 1 2 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 ... 33 34 35 >

Shopkeep Kitsune

30,850 Points
  • Wing Mastery 100
  • Shopkeep's Apprentice 500
  • Storybook Royalty 500
T4NGO
I don't quite understand, are you selling or buying things?
I am looking to buy Jade if you have any of those to sell?

I am selling some things, buying other things, unfortunately I sold all my Jade, unless it comes in Ruby Cache which I have one up for sale on vend.

Thankful Vampire

18,300 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Loiterer 100
Animal
~Open!~

heart heart heart heart heart heart heart
<3

Dapper Dabbler

11,350 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Generous 100
shizam your worthy of admiration keep it up

Shopkeep Kitsune

30,850 Points
  • Wing Mastery 100
  • Storybook Royalty 500
grim reapleton
shizam your worthy of admiration keep it up

uh... thank you? ^^;

Dapper Dabbler

11,350 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Generous 100
cause that alchemy stuff is ridiculous expensive

Dapper Dabbler

11,350 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Generous 100
i shall support

Shopkeep Kitsune

30,850 Points
  • Wing Mastery 100
  • Storybook Royalty 500
Just eliminated a few more caches, getting closure, but those gold caches are gonna kill me until they come back down in price... blah... so I keep buying and opening regular p.caches hoping to get golds or plats to sell/trade for golds.

Hot Dog

I have salt biggrin

Shopkeep Kitsune

30,850 Points
  • Wing Mastery 100
  • Storybook Royalty 500
Shun-Elisa
I have salt biggrin

How much did you want for it?

Dangerous Dabbler

*dances* look what I found! blaugh

Shopkeep Kitsune

30,850 Points
  • Wing Mastery 100
  • Storybook Royalty 500
Cimeara

oh nice, you bought them or got the quest? and if the quest why didn't let me craft it? *noogies* XD

Dangerous Dabbler

Animal
Cimeara

oh nice, you bought them or got the quest? and if the quest why didn't let me craft it? *noogies* XD

I got the quest!
And I got the way I told myself I should get it: I didn't buy it, I didn't buy the cases, I crafted each case and opened it and tried not to get discouraged through all the floating imp potions and companions and candy horns, etc., etc.
And I told myself I'd be awesomely happy to find any of the wings, even the Risen ones that everyone disparages, but what came out was the quest I'd most wanted out of all the six.
So, you see, it's -my- quest and I couldn't possibly have let anyone else craft it?
You need to finish your own wings!

Shopkeep Kitsune

30,850 Points
  • Wing Mastery 100
  • Storybook Royalty 500
Cimeara
Animal
Cimeara

I got the quest!
And I got the way I told myself I should get it: I didn't buy it, I didn't buy the cases, I crafted each case and opened it and tried not to get discouraged through all the floating imp potions and companions and candy horns, etc., etc.
And I told myself I'd be awesomely happy to find any of the wings, even the Risen ones that everyone disparages, but what came out was the quest I'd most wanted out of all the six.
So, you see, it's -my- quest and I couldn't possibly have let anyone else craft it?

Ah fair enough, congratulations on getting it then ^^ let me know if there's anything you need from my available components for sale and I'll give them to you to help you out, though I doubt any of that stuff is needed for anything really. >< lol.

Dangerous Dabbler

Animal
Cimeara
Animal
Cimeara

I got the quest!

Ah fair enough, congratulations on getting it then ^^ let me know if there's anything you need from my available components for sale and I'll give them to you to help you out, though I doubt any of that stuff is needed for anything really. >< lol.

*hugs* thank you! but, yep, I still had all those caches I was holding onto towards a Dark Matter, so that made the first small wings go pretty quickly, and I'm in a good position for the medium wings. The large ones will take a couple years, though, I've learned that from your quest! xd

Shopkeep Kitsune

30,850 Points
  • Wing Mastery 100
  • Storybook Royalty 500
Cimeara
Animal
Cimeara
Animal
Cimeara

I got the quest!

*hugs* thank you! but, yep, I still had all those caches I was holding onto towards a Dark Matter, so that made the first small wings go pretty quickly, and I'm in a good position for the medium wings. The large ones will take a couple years, though, I've learned that from your quest! xd

Not necessarily... I mean the trio completed what? 5 quests now in like a few months time? I mean my quest total if I can finish it by the end of this month (although that is unlikely now that my hours at work have been cut and I will be getting prescribed something I've been needing a long time soon which will take what pay I will get) but even if I finish it by next month it will still only be about a year total that it will have taken to finish my quest from start to finish... that's not SO bad... and when I'm done mine and pay back my debts (all of them) then I will help you in any way I can on yours *nodnod*

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff