+1 1 100.0% [ 171 ]
Total Votes:[ 171 ]
<< < 1 2 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 ... 33 34 35 >

Shopkeep Kitsune

32,900 Points
  • Wing Mastery 100
  • Shopkeep's Apprentice 500
  • Storybook Royalty 500
Welp... two more fails on Dodici... that's SEVEN fails now... FML come on Gaia, are you f-ing kidding me really? ffs... -_-()

Shopkeep Kitsune

32,900 Points
  • Wing Mastery 100
  • Storybook Royalty 500
So apparantly it's normal to chain-fail 37+ times on a low 1M per try formula according to one dev... and it's just 'bad luck' and I quote that is what they said... well frankly that's BS, there's enough things that involve horribly horrendous bad ******** luck on Gaia, RIGs RIGs RIGs everywhere, and to me RIGGED RIGs as I STILL have yet to get a single victory on the countless THOUSANDS I've played... but anyway putting that aside... that's utter BS that it's that way and they need to put in the code that any formula that costs 500k or 1M per try should only fail a MAXIMUM 10 times nad then after that WILL SUCCEED AUTOMATICALLY NO MATTER WHAT, because yeah... it's enough of a gold sink to piss 10M away, 11M even.

Shopkeep Kitsune

32,900 Points
  • Wing Mastery 100
  • Storybook Royalty 500
Well FINALLY after a few more craft attempts Dodici succeeded, now let's hope when I finally have all the dark matters etc that Termine crafts on the FIRST TRY like it has for everyone else I've heard of who crafted large wings.

Dangerous Dabbler

Animal
Well FINALLY after a few more craft attempts Dodici succeeded, now let's hope when I finally have all the dark matters etc that Termine crafts on the FIRST TRY like it has for everyone else I've heard of who crafted large wings.

Congratulations on getting to the final formula!!!

And now you're there, are the requirements for Termine the same as what was posted?

Junior Genius

6,250 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Animal

emotion_awesome Congrats Animal, Can't wait to see those wings!

Shopkeep Kitsune

32,900 Points
  • Wing Mastery 100
  • Storybook Royalty 500
Cimeara
Animal

Congratulations on getting to the final formula!!!

And now you're there, are the requirements for Termine the same as what was posted?

Yes, that they are, 5 dark matter, 5 b*****d's hearts, the smouldering helm, the toscano jacket, the divine feather and the philosopher's stone, so I'm at least was on the right track and am on my way to getting them... ^^;

Shopkeep Kitsune

32,900 Points
  • Wing Mastery 100
  • Storybook Royalty 500
DragonRend
Animal

emotion_awesome Congrats Animal, Can't wait to see those wings!

Thankies, though I have some debts to settle before I move on with the quest to finish it. XD *hug*

Shopkeep Kitsune

32,900 Points
  • Wing Mastery 100
  • Storybook Royalty 500
Ugh waiting for payday to pay back debts sucks, and even then I won't be able to continue this quest until the payday after that if not even later... -_-()

Business Fatcat

11,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Grunny Grabber 50
Animal
~Open!~

are u selling cache garnets?

Shopkeep Kitsune

32,900 Points
  • Wing Mastery 100
  • Storybook Royalty 500
No I am not selling Garnet Caches as I still need them, once I no longer need them I will be.

Shopkeep Kitsune

32,900 Points
  • Wing Mastery 100
  • Storybook Royalty 500
Ugh need more people to vote the people counter... -_-()

Fluffy Bunny

15,750 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
Animal
Ugh need more people to vote the people counter... -_-()
just did blaugh

Shopkeep Kitsune

32,900 Points
  • Wing Mastery 100
  • Storybook Royalty 500
Ugh I need like 29 more people to add to the people counter poll to get the inquisitor achievement... can people help please?

Dangerous Dabbler

Animal
Ugh I need like 29 more people to add to the people counter poll to get the inquisitor achievement... can people help please?

Sorry, did the counter months ago.
But it looks like you only need 25 now. 3nodding

Shopkeep Kitsune

32,900 Points
  • Wing Mastery 100
  • Storybook Royalty 500
Cimeara
Animal

Sorry, did the counter months ago.
But it looks like you only need 25 now. 3nodding

Need friends to get all their friends to vote in it... also... darnit I don't think I'll ever have a popular or heated thread... gonna be nigh impossible x.x...

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff