People Counter

+1 1 100.0% [ 171 ]
Total Votes:[ 171 ]
< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 ... 33 34 35 > >>

Lavish Sex Symbol

I have a noble spirit. 4laugh

Precious Sweetheart

Animal
Even being good at fishing doesn't matter, I wonder if you even CAN catch 'rare' fish now, or if you just have to catch 'large' fish and farm them until you can trade in 5000 of them for a rare fish?
oh, you can trade large fish for the rares? x.x
even then that would be a pain.

Decided to look it up... 1,000 Slate Boldur = 1 Rubyback Lion
x.x hm...

Edit: Also you're welcome~ owo
And yays for being on the donations and supporters lists~ <3

Shopkeep Kitsune

30,850 Points
  • Wing Mastery 100
  • Shopkeep's Apprentice 500
  • Storybook Royalty 500
Sinfulcraft
Animal
Even being good at fishing doesn't matter, I wonder if you even CAN catch 'rare' fish now, or if you just have to catch 'large' fish and farm them until you can trade in 5000 of them for a rare fish?
oh, you can trade large fish for the rares? x.x
even then that would be a pain.

Decided to look it up... 1,000 Slate Boldur = 1 Rubyback Lion
x.x hm...

Edit: Also you're welcome~ owo
And yays for being on the donations and supporters lists~ <3

Oh only 1000? that's not actually that bad then... cause I can fish up two or three per bucket with D bait... ^^;

Dangerous Dabbler

hi hi!

I have a couple of formulas you want. ^_^

Precious Sweetheart

Animal
Oh only 1000? that's not actually that bad then... cause I can fish up two or three per bucket with D bait... ^^;
oh i see. o.o
at least you can fish there, i wish i could ;-;

Shopkeep Kitsune

30,850 Points
  • Wing Mastery 100
  • Storybook Royalty 500
Sinfulcraft
Animal
oh i see. o.o
at least you can fish there, i wish i could ;-;

Apparantly now... it's not so easy... not just is it hard to catch there... but with all the new types of fish, I keep getting craps or racerfish, and not boldurs like I used to back in the day... it's too diverse now and near impossible to get boldurs via fishing it seems, best to just use F bait, catch black pebbo feeders, trade them in for gold pyrite biters and then trade THOSE in for slate boldurs to eventually trade in for rubyback lion lol.

Precious Sweetheart

Animal
Apparantly now... it's not so easy... not just is it hard to catch there... but with all the new types of fish, I keep getting craps or racerfish, and not boldurs like I used to back in the day... it's too diverse now and near impossible to get boldurs via fishing it seems, best to just use F bait, catch black pebbo feeders, trade them in for gold pyrite biters and then trade THOSE in for slate boldurs to eventually trade in for rubyback lion lol.
oh wow Dx
that really sucks.
x.x wish it wasnt such a pain

Shopkeep Kitsune

30,850 Points
  • Wing Mastery 100
  • Storybook Royalty 500
Sinfulcraft
Animal
oh wow Dx
that really sucks.
x.x wish it wasnt such a pain

Oh wow I had forgotten a couple of the formulas I need for Dark Matter and thus a crapton of components... >< like, key things... argh lol... so I had to update the list even more... it's even bigger now. gonk

Precious Sweetheart

Animal
Oh wow I had forgotten a couple of the formulas I need for Dark Matter and thus a crapton of components... >< like, key things... argh lol... so I had to update the list even more... it's even bigger now. gonk
oh jeez x.x
i'll take a look when i get the chance later. *nods*

Dangerous Dabbler

So we should give you black pebbo and gold pyrite as well as slate boldurs? Noted! ^_^

Precious Sweetheart

Compassionate Healer

19,000 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Winged 100
WOW animal what a LIST xd I don't have one of EVERY component on your list, but I DO have ALOT of the items on your list, and sometimes more than one wink .

It would help greatly to reduce what I won't be using if you could give me an idea on what you need first/most etc. If you want me to just list in order of how I have my component list set up, lol I'll do that ...

Wealthy Businessman

18,850 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Battle Hardened 150

Wow, big list.

Care to make me an offer on a Demon Blood & Amphithere's Hypnotic Eye?
I see you are looking for the formula's on those and almost all the components too. Might be easier to just buy the components xd

Shopkeep Kitsune

30,850 Points
  • Wing Mastery 100
  • Storybook Royalty 500
Brain Akazariua

Wow, big list.

I see you are looking for the formula's on those and almost all the components too. Might be easier to just buy the components xd

Well that depends, I don't want to overpay for the formulas, the last Demon Blood formula sold for 15k... it has a very low AMP, so these people wanting like 2M+ for the formulas can just piss off with their hyper artificial inflation bs because nobody is stupid enough to buy for that(at least, I bloody HOPE not) so it would really be moreso a matter of pricing out the components and getting a fair offer/price on them if they are already crafted?

I bought my last crafted Amphithere's Hypnotic Eye from the vend for 725,750(which is why it has that AMP now), and another friend sold me a crafted one for 700k, so if you would give me in the ballpark of that price range on the crafted eye, then I'd gladly buy it cause I still need 4 more to have the 6 total for the 6 soul crystals needed.

As for the Demon Blood I'm not sure, gimme a fair price? The lowest the person with the one in vend said they'd go is 5M, I'm not sure if that is a fair or reasonable price... but it depends on what type of price you'd give?

Wealthy Businessman

18,850 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Battle Hardened 150
Animal
Brain Akazariua

Wow, big list.

Well that depends, I don't want to overpay for the formulas, the last Demon Blood formula sold for 15k... it has a very low AMP, so these people wanting like 2M+ for the formulas can just piss off with their hyper artificial inflation bs because nobody is stupid enough to buy for that(at least, I bloody HOPE not) so it would really be moreso a matter of pricing out the components and getting a fair offer/price on them if they are already crafted?

I bought my last crafted Amphithere's Hypnotic Eye from the vend for 725,750(which is why it has that AMP now), and another friend sold me a crafted one for 700k, so if you would give me in the ballpark of that price range on the crafted eye, then I'd gladly buy it cause I still need 4 more to have the 6 total for the 6 soul crystals needed.

As for the Demon Blood I'm not sure, gimme a fair price? The lowest the person with the one in vend said they'd go is 5M, I'm not sure if that is a fair or reasonable price... but it depends on what type of price you'd give?

How about 5 mill for the 2 items? I'm already losing on them either way so I think this would be fair enough.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff