+1 1 100.0% [ 169 ]
Total Votes:[ 169 ]
<< < 1 2 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 33 34 35 > >>

Godlike Billionaire

25,550 Points
  • Wing Mastery 100
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Master Librarian 500
Well had to report a troll for trolling, likely going to have to close and remake this thread, and continue this until gaia gets through their thick ******** skulls that when they were partnered with facebook, they shoulda followed facebooks prime example. Because whether he dressed unprofessionally or not, Mark Zuckerburg has a better understanding of human mindframes and mindsets than most it seems, cause well, notice how there is no "Dislike" button on FB? Either you like something and click Like, like something but still don't click Like, or don't like something and don't click Like, those are your options, there is none of this hidden/secret trolling BS. So either become more like them, or just allow us to disable that feature, or remove it from the site entirely, it's been addressed in the ATA, so what the hell is taking so long? Hmm?

Worshipper

Animal
Well had to report a troll for trolling, likely going to have to close and remake this thread, and continue this until gaia gets through their thick ******** skulls that when they were partnered with facebook, they shoulda followed facebooks prime example. Because whether he dressed unprofessionally or not, Mark Zuckerburg has a better understanding of human mindframes and mindsets than most it seems, cause well, notice how there is no "Dislike" button on FB? Either you like something and click Like, like something but still don't click Like, or don't like something and don't click Like, those are your options, there is none of this hidden/secret trolling BS. So either become more like them, or just allow us to disable that feature, or remove it from the site entirely, it's been addressed in the ATA, so what the hell is taking so long? Hmm?

Funny how I wasn't trolling, I simply used an option gaia gives us on your thread, and I felt like letting you know what I chose. n_____n

Godlike Billionaire

25,550 Points
  • Wing Mastery 100
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Master Librarian 500
qpt
Animal

Funny how I wasn't trolling, I simply used an option gaia gives us on your thread, and I felt like letting you know what I chose. n_____n

Oh look, you are continuing to post despite being on the blacklist, which having someone on a blacklist is about as nicest a way one can say "Get the hell out", so yeah.

Worshipper

Animal
qpt
Animal

Oh look, you are continuing to post despite being on the blacklist, which having someone on a blacklist is about as nicest a way one can say "Get the hell out", so yeah.

Oh btw, saying that you reportable someone is a reportable offense. wink

Godlike Billionaire

25,550 Points
  • Wing Mastery 100
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Master Librarian 500
qpt
Animal
qpt
Animal

Oh btw, saying that you reportable someone is a reportable offense. wink

Yes, it is, but oh wait, did my post say I reported someone SPECIFICALLY? If I had said "I'm going to report xxxxx person because of whatver" then yes, that is a reportable offense, but I didn't name any names, did I? ^.~ And yet you continue to troll/abuse me here despite that I have told you to get out of my thread, so I'll say this one more time, get out. Mmkay.

Wheezing Lunatic

11,000 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Bidding War 100
Sea Water x2 for...

Lava Jelly x1
Zurg's shredded skin x1 ((Massively inflated))
& Cinderblock x2
?

Smitten Kitten

12,600 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Alchemy Level 2 100
  • Alchemy Level 3 100

Smitten Kitten

12,600 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Alchemy Level 2 100
  • Alchemy Level 3 100
qpt

Animal's actually right. Unless you specifically point out and call names, which she did not, (even if you know the person being talked about), it's not wrong to say someone's been reported.

And again, she is right in the fact that you need to get out of the thread. Simply being told to leave a thread by an owner and not listening is ALSO reportable. Sooo.. I'd just gtfo. o .o

Godlike Billionaire

25,550 Points
  • Wing Mastery 100
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Master Librarian 500
Akiko-infinity
Sea Water x2 for...

Lava Jelly x1
Zurg's shredded skin x1 ((Massively inflated))
& Cinderblock x2
?

I could do the 2 cinderblocks and zurg's skin for them, or the lava jelly, zurg's skin, and one cinderblock, or could do all 4 for 2 sea water and an emerald cache(or licorice) if you could do that?

Dangerous Dabbler

16,550 Points
  • Winged 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Gender Swap 100

3,600 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Alchemy Level 2 100
  • Alchemy Level 3 100
medusas hair 18k?

Godlike Billionaire

25,550 Points
  • Wing Mastery 100
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Master Librarian 500
Cimeara
ninja

heart

Dangerous Dabbler

16,550 Points
  • Winged 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Gender Swap 100
Animal
Cimeara
ninja

heart

cool

Shirtless Lover

11,800 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Flatterer 200
Animal

ello :3
you got slothbettle caprace's
I was wondering if you would trade 6 for 2.8 mill and for an aquamarine and showgirl scales ?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get Items
Get Gaia Cash
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games