Welcome to Gaia! ::

User Image

I actually don't mind the imp, but yes, I thought we would get a more tropical mascot.

User Image
Yeah I was kinda expecting something more islandie but oh well ours still kick a**

Dangerous Lunatic

I thought we would've gotten pirates or mermaids or some strange undersea creature, but then again, angel imps were introduced which probably meant there were devil imps. Since that gambino guy had this whole deal with the zombies, they weren't much of a surprise, either.
sweatdrop

I think they're okay, though. I really like the devil imps. I wished at least ONE of them changed into a human form like the angel imp did.
I think our little imps are cute!
Nehirae
Personally, it confuses me that our mascot has Durem's colors... confused

They used to be Duremites until they realized Durem _SUCKED_ and can't change their colors now.
The Vic Viper
Ruric

I thought so too. Everyone else has good looking mascots why do we have to have the ugly one's

User Image

Eh.
Aekea's were pretty ugly.
Oh, I don't know about that. Bob was a pretty hot specimen
Zombies pwn,

stop bitching.

EDIT:

it's better than the damn orcs that aekea gets.
pity them,

and be thankful that you have something that kicks a**.
To be honest, I knew we were getting zombies. I mean the people who have been around long enough to remember the g-virus I would have thopught ould have figured zombies too. But the devil imps kinda came as a surprise but I think they are okay.

Sweet Marshmallow

I'm just confused as to why so many Durem-ites suddenly seem to think that the Devil Imps belong to them. Dark elves and vampires aren't enough anymore, huh? rolleyes

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff