Welcome to Gaia! ::

and like Risumboy said, we have the least number of ppl, and durem has the most. but look how close we r 2 them! and we're beating aekea, which has 20k more ppl than us! we can do it!
i hate day one, 2! just keep playing the set of games ur best at, and submit all those scores, and gambino's points will go up!
win win win! 8.9.10's only!
GAMBINO RULES!!
GAMBINO RULES!!!! AND WE WILL GET AT LEAST 2nd if we all try 2 get higher scores!
if u have trouble with any of the games or sets, copy the link below to go 2 the best game thread in history! its a gambino thread, so no one else can use it!
http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/isle-de-gambino-gym/gambino-s-guide-to-not-losing-a-rant-and-game-info/t.42045137/
come on, ppl! post ur best scores here! and u can post ur worst and i can help u out if u cant figure out a game or if ur just not good at it!
I don't mind not coming in first, but to lose to Durem is unforgivable! scream

Friendly Gaian

day 1 - 10.00
day 2 - 10.00
day 3 - 10.00
day 4 - 10.00
day 5 - 10.00
day 6 - 9.99
day 7 - 10.00

And think that it's impossible to get 10.00 at day 6
The only thing I can do now is support.

GO GAMBINO
i know! all of my friends will be rubbing it in my face the until the next time! stressed
Wakatau
day 1 - 10.00
day 2 - 10.00
day 3 - 10.00
day 4 - 10.00
day 5 - 10.00
day 6 - 9.99
day 7 - 10.00

GO GAMBINO
thats amazing! have u ever thought about creating a second account and getting the same scores? it might bump up the overall score!
i had an overall score of 8.54 (ok) and i got 7 10s in set 5 and now my overall score is 8.71 (better)!!! see how one small change can make a big difference?

Dapper Gekko

3,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Flatterer 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
DehModernDrSeuss
*gets on megaphone*

Get your sorry asses to the games and win this thing Gambino. Do it for the missing Gino~!

User ImageI did! I did! From an 8.82 to a 9.05! Yay!

Friendly Gaian

BlueBaby125
Wakatau
day 1 - 10.00
day 2 - 10.00
day 3 - 10.00
day 4 - 10.00
day 5 - 10.00
day 6 - 9.99
day 7 - 10.00

GO GAMBINO
thats amazing! have u ever thought about creating a second account and getting the same scores? it might bump up the overall score!

l0ol.
Nop.
And even if I made another one, it wouldn't help.
Like if I was the person that's gonna make the difference xD
great job! yea i boosted up from 8.54 to 8.87 in like 10 minutes! keep up the good work!
Wakatau

l0ol.
Nop.
And even if I made another one, it wouldn't help.
Like if I was the person that's gonna make the difference xD

oh, plz. even if it sounds corny, its true. even the smallest creature can make a huge difference! besides, we dont have a lot of ppl to help boost up scores. we need every point we can get!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff