Welcome to Gaia! ::

where is everyone's team spirit? look at all the great scores we have!!! we just need to give it our all and try our best during these last few hours! my average is about 9.00 and i keep trying to get higher! just keep playing the games and beating your old high score! dont submit scores lower than 8.50, and we will totally beat durem and barton!
and you know what? a lot of my friends are in durem, and before i picked a team the other day, they told me one of their plans! they said they would sit around in 2nd until the very last day, then come up from 2nd and defeat barton, so if we dont do any better, we'll end up in 3rd and durem will be in 1st!
sad

I cant raise my average on day 1 above 7.71 and I have been trying all day. sad

all my other averages are 8.5s
Go Gambino!
Barton is in the lead gonk
Finally all my scores are in the 9.00s

:3

9.21 overall average.

Madam de Sousa I know what you feel like, it took me until today from the start to raise my average for the day 1. You can do it ;3
BlueBaby125
marrette86
day 1: 9.86
day 2: 9.91
day 3: 9.70
day 4: 9.75
day 5: 9.93
day 6: 9.81
day 7: 9.71

now if only everyone in gambino had those kinds of scores!

I swear it's rigged so that Barton or Durem win.

Ruthless Capitalist

even if u get a 2 that still helps the team but not alot talk2hand i got overall of 9 i geuss thats good
o, 2s arent good. if u send in a score below 8.5, it pulls our score down! its all about the average of all the team members! and dont worry, as long as u have a score that will help the team, its fine. but please, dont send anything in below 8.5!
its not rigged, its just that durem and barton have all the members. a few bad scores dont hurt them, but a few good ones dont help, either. durem won the water festival, and barton might win this year. we just need 2, again, try our best and submit all the good scores!
u know what? even if u have a high score of like 9.5 or 10 for a set of games, play it again and send in the score!
Once upon a time there was a message..

Hey guys? One of my friends play on Aekea, and that team has 20k members more than Gambino, which means: We can do IT!

Btw, just to join that overall stuff, my overall is 9.45 ^^
Should raise it a little.. I'm also willing to help people, earlier i helped a friend which is on Gambino so she got from overall 6.5 - 7.9 ^^ (well not that much, but her com laggs, and such -_-'')

Keep playing, you can't lower the score THAT much! Btw, in that scammer "I Help Gambino"'s "help" section, there's a very good tip on that Melon Smash game ^^, But remember! He's a scammer!
..And that message lived happily everafter

Conservative Mage

8,300 Points
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Battle: KO 200
  • Battle: Counterstrike 150
showing team spirit is great, even if it is the last day we can do them, and i may sound dumb to some ppl but winning isn't everything, we had a good run, if we lose we lose at least we showed everyone what were made of!
isle de gambino RULES!!!!
travis 80
showing team spirit is great, even if it is the last day we can do them, and i may sound dumb to some ppl but winning isn't everything, we had a good run, if we lose we lose at least we showed everyone what were made of!
isle de gambino RULES!!!!
ur right. winning isnt everything. hey, we got 4th during the water festival, and we're probably gonna get 3rd this time. if we keep his up, than we will win it sometime!

Dangerous Lunatic

6,850 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Generous 100
  • Millionaire 200
Madam de Sousa
sad

I cant raise my average on day 1 above 7.71 and I have been trying all day. sad

all my other averages are 8.5s

REALLY! same here! I HATE DAY 1!!

Quick Reply

Submit