The devil imp is a...

boy 0.29569892473118 29.6% [ 55 ]
girl 0.28494623655914 28.5% [ 53 ]
whatever the flip I want it to be >| 0.41935483870968 41.9% [ 78 ]
Total Votes:[ 186 ]
1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 34 35 36 > >>

User Image
iT'S A C0NTEST!

CONTEST DEADLINES ARE TOMORROW, SATURDAY AT N00N EST!

I've recently found out I have somewhere to go tomorrow. >_> The deadline is now Saturday 8PM EST.
Judging is underway.

Judging is now complete.
Scream like a fangirl/boy, the winners have been announced!

The wait is finally over, fellow Gambinoans! Our manga update is here!
Ladies and gentlemen, I introduce you to Gambino's allies: An army of zombies and devil imps <3
As most know, the zombies are hardly anything new to Gaia but devil imps? That's something new.
If you've read the previous updates, you'll notice that Barton has a solitary angel imp of their own and it transformed into a naked bishie. Meanwhile our imp is... still an adorable, cuddly, meat bun... thing... with wings... Which leaves us to wonder: Can our imp transform? And if so, what does he or she look like?
Well, Gambinoans, that's where this thread comes in!
I challenge you to take on the persona of an imp and transform your avatar into a transform into a devil!
Yes, this is an avatar contest of sorts and only Gambinoans can enter!
Read the next post to find out what contests Etsu is hosting and what the prizes are. <3
I'm afraid you can only enter one of the two contests so please, choose wisely.

Thread rules are easy and simple, follow them. :]

001. Be respectful.
xxxxxEven in the event that members from other teams enter this thread, you are to be respectul! Do not bash other teams.
002. Support Gambino!
xxxxxIf you're going to be here, you should be proud to be a Gambinoan!
003. Chill + Socialize
xxxxxI'd really like it if we were able to start up some conversations in here. :*D

The winners are here!
I've never sponsored a contest before so I apologize if I've had some horrid organization or anything on my part. u__u
Before today, I used to think people were being polite when they said, "It was really hard chosing a first place from all these winners! DX" But y'know what? It is hard! Even with the help of my friends whom I had help judge the winners, we had to call in other people to break several ties. After much thought and debate, we have our winners!
Before congratulating the winners, please give everyone else a round of applause for the creativity. <3
--Etsu, Chibi, Hat, Keith, Ryuu

Our devilish winner is...

User Image
by Evening Star_01
Despite having the fewest entrants, this contest was no easier to decide then any of the others. After much deliberation and arguging each other's points, the winner is Evening Star_01. The avatar is simple in design and follows the cliche red and black theme that most Gambinoans have come to accept as the Devil Imp's colors. Excellent use of Alruna's Rose's latest evolution. To make up for not having a Nightmare Headband and a tail (which cost an arm and leg to buy @___@), the avatar compensates with somewhat more affordable items. One of our judges admits a little more skin would have been appreciated but us lady judges knocked some sense into him. ;]

Our impish winner is...

User Image
by touka miyashita!
It was really hard choosing a winner from all the entries, but in the end, the judges agreed that Touka's tektek is a winner. Like many of the other entries, this tektek sports black skin and a demonic tail but it used some items that didn't show up in a lot of other entries, such as the minotaur legs (most else used the Alruna's Rose). Instead of having wings from the head, there are wings on the back which gave the judges the idea that, "Pshaw, who wants to be like Barton's Dumbo?!" The only problem is that we would have liked to see more balance with the gold and black as the gold does look a little gaudy at places but who can blame an imp for loving gold?! And tons of it?! The lack of a red and black color scheme and the addition of the Gambino flag(while it doesn't match) lets others know that this is Gambino, not Durem!

Our wicken winner is...
User Image
by Matteuki
Defintely the hardest contest to judge. @___@ We almost had to call in a third party to break a few ties. The winner, however, is Matteuki who did the above image as well as a second one here. Setting this entry apart was the black/blue theme as opposed to the black/red theme. Whether it be gold or admirers, Durem has little to offer this hottie. Can't you just imagine this guy showing up in a manga update with his friends?

Oooh! This sounds fun! Any contests for Gambino Spirit? ^,^

Enduring Sex Symbol

Yay contest!
I am so getting one of those imps when they become cheaper.
<<>> Is it okay if my entry for the second contest isn't exactly my avatar?
Wait, what? I did enter it in the tektek contest. And I made the tektek randomly. It isn't based off any user.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff