Welcome to Gaia! ::

10,200 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Window Shopper 100
Sugafied
Zin Lefi
Really? ;] I didn't get much though. >__< (Kind of wish this event will be over soon and it's the last day tomorrow! : D Been on the computer a lot lately. Dx )

You will have one more!! even if the Olympics are going or not! XD It got extended though... I guess they wont be givin out anymore prizes those days though... :0 Haha! I know! I get on here straight from when I wake up in the morning.. just to see what the games are! XD
I hope the shipment of "strange potions" will be like turning into zombies or orcs or something. *___*
User Image

@.@ ...Number two!

10,200 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Window Shopper 100
Zin Lefi
I hope the shipment of "strange potions" will be like turning into zombies or orcs or something. *___*

Oh yeah!!! I cant wait til monday! X3 I hope they dont make em to expensive either.. :0 they probably will be though. 0.0

Oh my goodness!! Thats so adorable!! XD I love it! I want the pink bear. :0 XD
Thank yew~!

x3 I like how the bear came out, myself!
Aria Hiroku
Thank yew~!

x3 I like how the bear came out, myself!

XD Your welcome! :3

Well, I have to go now.. its about my bed time..XD Not really... but I'm sleepy. XD Bye! :3
Bye!

I should probably head out later, I need to do dishes so you guys can go to sleep. xD I'll try and finish up some more in the morning! 3nodding

10,200 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Window Shopper 100
Sugafied
Zin Lefi

Oh yeah!!! I cant wait til monday! X3 I hope they dont make em to expensive either.. :0 they probably will be though. 0.0
Yea but, it's going to be shipped to "Skin Tyte."

Bye. Night~

10,200 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Window Shopper 100
Aria Hiroku
Bye!

I should probably head out later, I need to do dishes so you guys can go to sleep. xD I'll try and finish up some more in the morning! 3nodding
Oh okay. I have to sleep soon anyway. x-x Night!~ <3

Questionable Trickster

20,600 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
Aria Hiroku
Bye!

I'll pop bye in the morning!
Hallo!!!

May I get one please? wink heart

10,200 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Window Shopper 100

Feral Cat

User Image

If your still taking requests I'd love some art!
Your style is just too cute! 4laugh

User Image

Dangerous Sex Symbol

o-o good morning everyone
Hi everybody! :3 :0 Today is they last day of the beloved olympics! T.T Some are ready for it.. *cough* Zin Lefi *cough XD lol I'm not ready though!! T.T I want more games and prizes :0.. oh..well.. I will get over it. XD

Quote:
Yea but, it's going to be shipped to "Skin Tyte."

*rejoices* Woooo yeah!! Imma be able to get me some! Score! XD Wait... I wonder if you will have to have loads of ink or something!? :0 That would be a bummer. :0

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff