wahmbulance

edit: yay!! 4laugh

Friendly Friend

7,250 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Generous 100
Ami the Nord
Day 2 games are so much better than day 1. Ghostbusters,vacuum, and wash mochi got me so frustrated!
♥ Same here, I'm STILL trying to get the Javelin... ♥

Feral Lunatic

10,500 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
Ami the Nord
Day 2 games are so much better than day 1. Ghostbusters,vacuum, and wash mochi got me so frustrated!

I suck at day 2! emo I sucked at Mochi too, but today I suck at almost everything! crying I have shamed the island.
Loves New Path
Ami the Nord

Best strategy is actually plain old luck, you just keep going until you get all the easy games like click in order and drive off the cliff.

7,425 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Sausage Fest 200
7.06 sweatdrop
at least im above the average of 5.0 or somethin

Friendly Friend

7,250 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Generous 100
Ami the Nord
Loves New Path
Ami the Nord

Best strategy is actually plain old luck, you just keep going until you get all the easy games like click in order and drive off the cliff.
♥ Yeah ^^; ♥

8,100 Points
  • Overstocked 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Sausage Fest 200
User Image
i wonder what we'll get tomorrow. hopefully it isn't a shirt, cuz I just spent 7000g on the shirt from last year XD I also hope they put out our comic soon....

Feral Lunatic

10,500 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
kawaiibunny3
i wonder what we'll get tomorrow. hopefully it isn't a shirt, cuz I just spent 7000g on the shirt from last year XD I also hope they put out our comic soon....

I agree, my friend from Barton was gonna get me a shirt a week ago as a present (when they were 2k, I feel real bad now that she spent 7k on it.
I wonder what kind of people Gambino will partner up with? Mermaids are too obvious.

Feral Lunatic

10,500 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
Ami the Nord
I wonder what kind of people Gambino will partner up with? Mermaids are too obvious.

Sea dragons would be obvious too..... Maybe some kind of bird people that live by the sea?
albino raven child
Ami the Nord

Sea dragons would be obvious too..... Maybe some kind of bird people that live by the sea?

Barton already has winged folk, Aekea's got the brute force, Durem has got stealth or whatever...what do we need?
maybe people for speed
desu desu desu
i hate the shooting games ;___;

wahmbulance

edit: yay!! 4laugh

Shooting games are easy, accuracy doesn't matter at all in any of them, just shoot them in the shortest time possible, shoot as many rounds as you'd like!
hello! biggrin

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces