Welcome to Gaia! ::

User Image

Let's do this s**t.

Durem has a score of 8.17. We still have a score of 8.13. We once had a gap of .02 but it seems to me that a number of you are already celebrating the end [But forums/ames are still going to be open for at least another week xP]. Granted, by my watch, we only have about an hour and 20 minutes. Gambino has a smaller population and therefore, each of our scores can make a difference.

It's been great working together with all of you. Let's finish the job and end it knowing that we gave it our all through the whole week.

And I might just be drawing freebies for people that seem like they've put all they can into helping the Gambino team.

THIS IS GAAAMBIIINOOO!

User Image
This is our final stretch. whee
not to sound down but why aren't we moving up. Everyone is playing that is really crazy that Barton and Durem are still moving and we aren't
I haven't a clue. I'm hoping a final effort will show an updated result by the time the final announcements are made.
I support . . .
I don't understand why we're not moving up either! It seems like everyone's working their butts off, here!
. . . the Isle De Gambino!

Dapper Waffles

There's 59,000 people on Gambino... I don't think 59,000 people are watching the forum and saying how good they're doing.

Unfortunately.
A shame, yes, but one can hope the small force of Gambinians that are still awake can try.

Mega Player

The fat lady hasn't sung yet? I beg to differ, my mom was just singing (horribly) just a couple seconds ago.

WE NEED TO KICK IT INTO HIGH GEAR! D:<

Sparkly Codger

10,700 Points
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150
  • Overstocked 200
User Image
Just remember: even if we don't win, we don't need no stinkin' medals to tell us that WE'RE THE BEST TEAM EVAR. heart
User Image
Gambino: Divided by 0. cool

indy_cole
Once again, just to clarify for everyone, just because the scoring is over doesn't mean that is when we will announce the winner. Just because a team has the top score at midnight doesn't mean that they will carry that ranking after we filter out the effects of mules and scoring glitches to keep things fair. That said, I wouldn't be surprised if the #1 team at midnight is actually the winner because I don't feel like the mules and glitches have much of an impact on the scoring, but we'll see.

Sparkly Codger

10,700 Points
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Overstocked 200
User Image
Oooh, interesting! I wonder when they'll announce the new scores? When they put up the skins, perhaps? In any case, it's not over yet! biggrin
User Image
I support . . .
surprised Oooh this should be interesting!
. . . the Isle De Gambino!

Sparkly Codger

10,700 Points
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Overstocked 200
User Image
Only eleven minutes left, but that's just enough time for you to raise your scores a little more!
I just managed to get to a 9.71, and I'm not going to give up yet!
We can do it! pirate
User Image
Oh Grunny, the tension~ whee

Personally, I can't raise my scores any higher as I'm already maxed out but may the force of Gambino be with everyone who's still trying in the 7 minutes that are left. cool

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff