Welcome to Gaia! ::

Who tekteked our Team Gambino Spirit the best?

#1 Kimaroo 0.25748502994012 25.7% [ 43 ]
#2 Lil Cute Stranger 0.059880239520958 6.0% [ 10 ]
#3 So Little Time 0.047904191616766 4.8% [ 8 ]
#4 RissaLa 0.065868263473054 6.6% [ 11 ]
#5 Captain_Kitty 0.11976047904192 12.0% [ 20 ]
#6 Silly-Salli 0.27544910179641 27.5% [ 46 ]
#7 Nocturne Phantom 0.041916167664671 4.2% [ 7 ]
#8 Andromeche 0.059880239520958 6.0% [ 10 ]
Poll Whore Passing Through... 0.07185628742515 7.2% [ 12 ]
Total Votes:[ 167 ]
<< < 1 2 ... 19 20 21 22 23 >

Soooo.....
Extortion, Bribery, Blackmail, Murder, and Adultery aside....
How're you guys?
Ah,good times, good times. ^^

I had to block play_doh. He/She/It kept pming me trying to drag the subject on. >.> Thus I am back to friend's only pms.

But my night is good. I apparently need to see the Dark Knight.

ANybody else seen it yet?

Sarcastic Prophet

*raises hand* I've seen it. Just saw it yesterday.
That movie gave my life purpose.
It is a phenomenon. Best. Villain. Ever.

User Image
User Image

Dapper Dabbler

7,850 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Gaian 50
  • Beta Gaian 0
User Image_ ~ - GO GO GAMBINO!!! ISLAND PRIDE!!! - ~ _

Just to let everyone know, my flight home got re-scheduled so I may be unable to give out the prizes until wednesday >_<

Monday: Packing up everything because mom said so, and this might include my computer ;_;

Early Tuesday Morning: Flight home

Tuesday Night: I get home, go into my room, and immediately fall asleep on the bed.

Wednesday: Prizes!

... yeah. hopefully mom will let me get on monday so I can give out prizes >_<

Dapper Dabbler

7,850 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Gaian 50
  • Beta Gaian 0

BUMP

Voting ends at 8 pm today *is not sure if I can check at that time since i'm 3 hours ahead*
Kimaroo
Is it just me or do Silly-salli and captain kittys avi's look extremely similar? confused

its probably just me

I was wondering when someone would point that out ^^" To be honest, her post wasn't even up when I started mine. I tekteked the avi you see on the first page really early in the morning, nearly three o'clock or something (my time), but then I deleted it so it could be in one post with all three of my avatars later on that day. I honestly had no intention of stealing Captain Kitty's idea at all, I swear.

And congrats on being in the lead. Never mind, I just noticed Kimaroo was disqualified... Good luck everyone and a HUGE thank you to anyone who has voted for me!
Silly-Salli
Kimaroo
Is it just me or do Silly-salli and captain kittys avi's look extremely similar? confused

its probably just me

I was wondering when someone would point that out ^^" To be honest, her post wasn't even up when I started mine. I tekteked the avi you see on the first page really early in the morning, nearly three o'clock or something (my time), but then I deleted it so it could be in one post with all three of my avatars later on that day. I honestly had no intention of stealing Captain Kitty's idea at all, I swear.

And congrats on being in the lead. Never mind, I just noticed Kimaroo was disqualified... Good luck everyone and a HUGE thank you to anyone who has voted for me!

She's probably just being bratty since she got disqualified, and wants to get me and Silly-Salli disqualified as well : /

They look similiar in only like two aspects, that we both have a flower in our hair, and we both use grass skirts?

To be completly honest, I used my vote to nominate #4

Silly-Salli: It didn't cross my mind for a minute that you were "copying" mine.
Captain_Kitty
Silly-Salli
Kimaroo

its probably just me

She's probably just being bratty since she got disqualified, and wants to get me and Silly-Salli disqualified as well : /

They look similiar in only like two aspects, that we both have a flower in our hair, and we both use grass skirts?

To be completly honest, I used my vote to nominate #4

Silly-Salli: It didn't cross my mind for a minute that you were "copying" mine.

That's a relief. I kept panicking, thinking it was only a matter of time before I started getting hatemail and what not for a few similiarities.
I can see "similarties" meaning we used a few of the same items, but other then that, their different.

If anybody started sending you hatemail, I'd be the first to defend you ^^

Dapper Dabbler

7,850 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Gaian 50
  • Beta Gaian 0

BUMP

I'm gonna go heat up some leftover pasta for lunch now...
Captain_Kitty
I can see "similarties" meaning we used a few of the same items, but other then that, their different.

If anybody started sending you hatemail, I'd be the first to defend you ^^

Luckily no one has sent me hatemail, but thanks for wanting to defend me ^_^

Dapper Dabbler

7,850 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Gaian 50
  • Beta Gaian 0

BUMP

(gotta go now, shopping with aunty. I'll try my hardest to get on tonight!!!)
Hey, I'm not being a brat, I don't want captain kitty and silly salli to be disqualified.
Kimaroo
Hey, I'm not being a brat, I don't want captain kitty and silly salli to be disqualified.

then why did you bother to point it out? stare
i don't know, it was just a thought that occured to me and I was bored so I typed it out. I didn't mean to offend anyone sweatdrop

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff