Welcome to Gaia! ::

I've gotta jet, too! I need beauty AND regular sleep now. 4laugh Go Gambino! Chuchuchu!

11,400 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
SwordsmanChris
[Nothing is good or bad...]

Of course, Broken.. if nothing else, the islanders here sure know how to party! domokun That's one of the things I love about this place...

-sips his soda-

Yep, gotta rest up for tomorrow's events, Sing... but you're right, surely tomorrow will bring us a change of fortune. I'm hoping that they unveil the identity of our allies, so we know who else is on our side... I've been wondering about that all day.

[...but thinking makes it so.]

Yes!! You have no clue how much I've been waiting for our comic! I was so shocked that it hadn't come out before the event started
User Image
User Image

_________________________________THE GAMES ARE AT HAND
»G● G● Gαмʙiiи● [i n f o r m a t i o n]«

Me too!
I wonder who Sasha and the gang will cook up this time?
I'm sure we could've been so much more successful if we would've found our allies earlier..
On top of last year's failure at the Water Balloon event..
This was the last thing we needed!
But I digress..
It's getting late, and I'm growing tired.

I'll refresh myself here tomorrow for certain!
Ciao~

iSUPPORT g a m b i n o

_________________________________GO GO GAMBINO!

Hope your hands feel better, Miyuki. Some time at the beachside should do you good. If you want something to eat or drink, just let me know. 3nodding

-looks over at kisa-

Tomorrow is another day... I am sure we will do fine. 3nodding But for now, I am content to relax on the beachside.

-starts grilling some burgers-

...someone better check up on Jack. He looks kinda unwell. sweatdrop

After all the hard work put in, I feel like sleeping for weeks to come. xd

11,400 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
-_S ii N G_-
User Image
User Image

_________________________________THE GAMES ARE AT HAND
»G● G● Gαмʙiiи● [i n f o r m a t i o n]«

Me too!
I wonder who Sasha and the gang will cook up this time?
I'm sure we could've been so much more successful if we would've found our allies earlier..
On top of last year's failure at the Water Balloon event..
This was the last thing we needed!
But I digress..
It's getting late, and I'm growing tired.

I'll refresh myself here tomorrow for certain!
Ciao~

iSUPPORT g a m b i n o

_________________________________GO GO GAMBINO!

gosh...but even though we kind drowned horribly in the water fight I think that Gambino seemed to have the most fun. All of my friends on other teams said that whenever they went to Gambino we always seemed to have the most spirit and laughter ^^ See yah tomorrow I'm sure since I've been seeing many of your posts today.

11,400 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
SwordsmanChris

Hope your hands feel better, Miyuki. Some time at the beachside should do you good. If you want something to eat or drink, just let me know. 3nodding

-looks over at kisa-

Tomorrow is another day... I am sure we will do fine. 3nodding But for now, I am content to relax on the beachside.

-starts grilling some burgers-

...someone better check up on Jack. He looks kinda unwell. sweatdrop

LAWL! XD I don't really care about winning, I just want to play the games and see what crazy things Gaia can come up with next! XD I shall join you! >___<

*breathes in the fresh ocean air and goes to lay on the sand*

11,400 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
Did anyone bring some marshmallows? I feel like roasting some...on the beach.
Eh, I never cared about winning either. I only care about having fun. Winning is a plus though. wink
Yes, and we don't bash everyone.. Minus a few people, but they are just stupid. Most of us just are all good... I just didn't like how all the other teams called us whores last year... Whatever, they are just jealous.

*Sips her drink*

6,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Profitable 100
*hops over to Jack's side*

He's gone to sleep!

*takes stick and prodes him*

Really deep sleep...

11,400 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
Sly Miyuki
Eh, I never cared about winning either. I only care about having fun. Winning is a plus though. wink

^___^ Indeed!! >___< and I love your signature! I saved it onto my comp...hope that's okay!

@ Broken Ack! I know!! I was so sick and tired of being called either a slut or a whore.
yeah!! the game are fun! the forums are cool and i like to read the manga winnin isnt everything!!
Sly Miyuki
Really uncalled for...Honestly, we live on an island. What else are we supposed to wear? Sweaters and pants? rofl
Here, Kisa. I got some marshmallows since you asked. 4laugh

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces