Welcome to Gaia! ::

*rolls back in* hiya everyone again xD lol meow :3
Nice drawings smile
Can you draw me?
Me! Me! Me! I love art! xD

EDIT: Oh, and could you write 'AB91' on it? And sign it please? Thank you! heart
Arcane Psycho
-waves- Hi everyone, I'm back from destroying my keyboard in the games. :3

lol, I know, I thought I was going to break both my mouse and keyboard doing a lot of them, a lot of button mashing is involved xp
Hi, I was here before w/ a Gambino flag blue get-up, but I had this avi before I changed it for the Olympics, I heart this parasol! I'm not sure if the parasol would be fun to draw it or just plain frustrating....lol

And I have been kinda lurking, all ur art Yuumune is so pretty!!! (2nd one in photobucket = love, I wish I could look like that in real life)
*rolls around* XD and theres a gambino guild? O.o wheres my invite XD
Gambino's artists are the best. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
What if the world were void of all hypothetical statements?

I can't help but love all of your artwork, yuumune. I've tried shading and basic artwork, but alas, not everybody is gifted like that.

Mega Player

Aww, I don't want the olympics to be over. You guys should join the Gambino guild.

Mega Player

Geez, I sure know the perfect time to come back here.

Mega Player

-waves- Hi everyone, I'm back from destroying my keyboard in the games. :3
??
lol
I just watched Batman. I don't like movies as a general rule, so it was kind of ... meh. Too much stuff blowing up, too unscientific, too much plot-wannabe in too little time.
could everyone please go here
http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/the-gaia-exchange/sell-your-soul-giveaway-dice-contest-owners-on-last-day/t.42194031_1/

&say that

.[Jzmn]. said that Justin and Jah are awesome!

use this code please(: :
[align=center][size=24][b].[Jzmn]. said that Justin and Jah are awesome! [/b][/size][/align]

9,900 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Window Shopper 100

9,900 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Window Shopper 100

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff