Welcome to Gaia! ::

8,300 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Nudist Colony 200
Zin Lefi
Ariel Lisha
I like work. It fascinates me. I sit and look at it for hours.

Everybody wants to go to heaven, but nobody wants to die.
What if this so-called "Heaven" doesn't exist? o-o; What if when we die, it would all dissolve into darkness.. Blank nothingness..

It was just a funny saying. I wouldn't put that much thought into it.

3,700 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
I have no idea Zin. I'm tired and am not going to be getting any sleep until my buddies get back from the con so I'm getting a little strange.

10,200 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Window Shopper 100
To Ariel Lisha: Oh okay. x-x (Sorry for trying to be all scientific and such. xD )

Vlad Kaziglu: Oh. D;

I'm going to sleep guys. Night!~

8,300 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Nudist Colony 200
lol its ok.

3,700 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Heh, I was gonna go back, but the fireworks distracted me xP
So yeah.

Going to bed now - I'll draw tomorrow. Maybe. Have plans to watch batman though, don't know how long we'll take (you know, lunch+hangout+batman+dinner maybe)
<3
Seeya
Zin Lefi
Ariel Lisha
I like work. It fascinates me. I sit and look at it for hours.

Everybody wants to go to heaven, but nobody wants to die.
What if this so-called "Heaven" doesn't exist? o-o; What if when we die, it would all dissolve into darkness.. Blank nothingness..

wow, that's a mindbender......

Yuumune - where are you that their celebrating with fireworks? Or are these left over fourth of july fireworks? lol xD
I often wonder the same thing...
It's an annual thing around here, called the "Festival of Lights. " It's kind of like a fireworks competition - they get representatives from 3 countries over and they try to make the best fireworks show. So yeah, not celebrating anything xP
User Image
ARGH need more variation xP
Hey everybody! I'm finally back from Canada!
Whoa now that's a pretty sketch mrgreen
Yuumune
It's an annual thing around here, called the "Festival of Lights. " It's kind of like a fireworks competition - they get representatives from 3 countries over and they try to make the best fireworks show. So yeah, not celebrating anything xP

Whoa, FUN! I love fireworks ^^ 4th of July is my second favorite holiday after Halloween.

Where do you live? It doesn't sound like America, if you're saying 3 countries over.
Does anyone really expect Gambino to win?
I tried as hard as a could and got a 9.23 average, but it seems like there are thousands of people who have a 5.73 average who need to pull up their socks. burning_eyes
Yuumune

We have something called the parade of lights from where I live (Dartmouth, Nova Scotia, Canada)
but I's for Christmas.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces