Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gambino Fatcat

14,800 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Tycoon 200
    I like running from the fan and the sit-ups best I think. Just hitting keys... cool

User Image
My fave is the shoot the duck and running from the fan games =D
Whew, hope you don't think I did a hit and run there suga, I had to walk three dogs. User Image
lol thats ok ami! :3

OMG! I dont like the sit-ups game... I can never get it to work right! eek
Super_Duper79's avatar romyfangirl's avatar Dark_Fire_2389's avatar yumipotter's avatar Yakigiri's avatar lord and master Tom's avatar
Hiya everybody~ i gtg in a little bit but when i get home i'll try to talk alot in the thread

Name on Pic ─Super_Duper
Items you want to stay ─I'm not picky, anything you like is fine cool
What you want it to say ─ Islanders FTW
Avvie being drawn ─My current one?
Anything else ─Have a great day and don't slave away to hard on avatar art 3nodding

Gambino Fatcat

14,800 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Tycoon 200
Sugafied
lol thats ok ami! :3

OMG! I dont like the sit-ups game... I can never get it to work right! eek

Some letter combos seem harder to work than others.

User Image
For the crunch game? Simply Keep your nails on the two keys and just tap away! On level two or whichever the one is the skinny guy, it's alot harder. Nails work better than fingertips for me.
Name on Pic ─ .six-speed.[.tranny.]
Items you want to stay ─ Glasses, hair clip, nose ring, and the shirt, of course =D .
What you want it to say ─ Go Gambino <3~
Avvie being drawn ─ The current.
Anything else ─ Thank you for the awesome arts ~

Gambino Fatcat

14,800 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Tycoon 200
Ami the Nord
For the crunch game? Simply Keep your nails on the two keys and just tap away! On level two or whichever the one is the skinny guy, it's alot harder. Nails work better than fingertips for me.

Gino's from Gambino! Learn his name! crying

User Image
Oww, my hand hurts now, I was going nuts in the games trying to get my overall score to at least a 9 (which it did not want to do btw, it went from 8.98 to 8.99 to 9.36). And my hand is hurting now cause of it.
Oh right Gino...why isn't Old Man Logan on our team? He fishes for a living! He can do that plenty on an island!

Gambino Fatcat

14,800 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Tycoon 200
Kyusakii
Oww, my hand hurts now, I was going nuts in the games trying to get my overall score to at least a 9 (which it did not want to do btw, it went from 8.98 to 8.99 to 9.36). And my hand is hurting now cause of it.

Take a break and relax for a bit. Thanks for workin' hard for the team!

User Image

6,650 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Hygienic 200
User Image
User Image

Eee, sorry for the uber-late response. gonk
I gotta go eat dinner and stuff, so I'll be back later.
But my favorite game is probably one of the 'click the good not bad!" or vice versa 3nodding They're easy enough to get a good score on.

User Image
User Image
Oh! thanks for the tip on the crunch game! :3 I will have to go try it! ninja So hows everyone comin along on scores? o.o
OMG! I want the Panda so badly!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces