Welcome to Gaia! ::

Catanaition N. D.
Captain_Kitty
aww, awesome art! xD - I see that all spots are full - could I still post my score, or shall I wait until it says open spots?

Good incentive for everyone to get good scores! lol xD

You're welcome to post to put yourself in the queue though I don't know how many I can get done before the end of the event @.@;

naw, I don't want to stress you. ^^

Your art is lovely, and I'm sure you have about a hundred people asking for art, lol smile

Fashionable Ladykiller

11,550 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Popular Thread 100
Once the event is done I will be setting up in the mini-shop forum so if anyone missed out then I will be giving a discount to Gambino team members.
I got my average up to a 9.59, but it wouldn't make a difference because it's still below a 9.8 D:.

Oh well. I love your sketches so far, and I can't wait to see how you'll draw me X3!

I'm sorry I changed my avie, but if you need a reference of the avie I use for Gambino, it's in my journal. My current avie is very layer-crazy...

Cursed Hunter

39,400 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Seasoned Warrior 250
My current average is now 9.83!
I'm still fine with just a half body tho 3nodding just wanted to update my score if you're putting it on the pic.
The sketches look nice!

Magnetic Explorer

6,650 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
User Image

My average is now 9.27 n_n

User Image
User Image

Dapper Genius

User Image

I sure hope that works >.<

That's a 9.84, if it's too small. If you can put me on the wait list for the next 20, that'd rule. mrgreen

As for my avi, I don't need/really want the crowd in the back, so if you ARE going to draw me, let me know and I'll switch my avi up a bit to make it perfect (I like having the backlight from the prism on him, but the crowd makes it dissapear)

Enduring Sex Symbol

Well, the thread has inspired me up to 9.99
The last 0.01 just ain't happening.

Can't wait to see how it turns out!

6,650 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Hygienic 200
I've got a 9.0 now!!! blaugh

User Image

Sparkly Codger

10,700 Points
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150
  • Overstocked 200
User Image
I've managed to get my score up to 9.66. It can still go higher! pirate

Edit: My final score is 9.71. Yay, Gambino!
User Image

Cursed Hunter

39,400 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Seasoned Warrior 250
J Lone Wolf
My current average is now 9.83!
I'm still fine with just a half body tho 3nodding just wanted to update my score if you're putting it on the pic.
The sketches look nice!

9.86! and I'll probably be staying there.

Fashionable Ladykiller

11,550 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Popular Thread 100
More sketches to be uploaded tomorrow night.

Inking is on hold at the moment due to my tablet being temporarily dead (calling customer service when they open tomorrow @.@: fingers crossed).

Cursed Hunter

39,400 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Seasoned Warrior 250
Catanaition N. D.

Inking is on hold at the moment due to my tablet being temporarily dead (calling customer service when they open tomorrow @.@: fingers crossed).

I hope it goes well.
I have some technical difficulties with art once in awhile...my video card is dying or gets too warm so I might lose the colour red completely lol. Everything goes blue-ish hard on the eyes.
Gambino...
User Image
My current avi?
User Image

User Image
...Runs In My Veins
Catanaition N. D.

that's alright take your time no rush. The art is free and I'm just glad I'm getting some. (i'll still tip you of course) sweatdrop

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff