Welcome to Gaia! ::

Blessed Fairy

My score stopped raising, I've been playing different sets but for some reason they stopped going up and my scores and average are both frozen no matter how many times I play or how high I get for some reason the averages won't change. Is my laptop being evil to me now or is anyone else having the same problem?
No no same happened to me! it makes me depressed because i'm not that happy with some of my scores crying

Cursed Hunter

39,400 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Seasoned Warrior 250
You can only hope it's lagged? and suddenly your scores jump!

Blessed Fairy

keep_secrets
No no same happened to me! it makes me depressed because i'm not that happy with some of my scores crying

I have been trying to catch up with some other scores to get items I missed it was working fine I was missing 6 now I'm only missing 3 and it stops counting on me
Gambino...
User Image
Ppl say play the hole round
Close window
Refresh main page (The overall score)
And make a new to play again
They say it's easyer...
But It didn't happend to me
gonk

User Image
...Runs In My Veins
Oh God you know what this means dont you event is almost done i think * Play dramatic music *

Blessed Fairy

Diggi3
Gambino...
User Image
Ppl say play the hole round
Close window
Refresh main page (The overall score)
And make a new to play again
They say it's easyer...
But It didn't happend to me
gonk

User Image
...Runs In My Veins

I'm sorry, maybe you should try again

Fashionable Elocutionist

Yeah my scores stopped too.

Blessed Fairy

Sir Spencer TrueHeart
Oh God you know what this means dont you event is almost done i think * Play dramatic music *

it ends today at mid-night (3:00 a.m.) my time and it's only 6:52 almost seven so I still should have 5 more hours, it shouldn't be stopping now

Blessed Fairy

C u e
Yeah my scores stopped too.

really? The scores should still be going (I've tested Gaia's time, it hits mid-night at 3 where I am) so the scores and averages should still be working. I want the torch
Yeah mine have stoped too witch sucks like a lot =(

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces