Welcome to Gaia! ::

No more chibis unless you're on the mercy list! If you're on the mercy list, you will still recieve your chibi no matter what!

User Image
User Image

User Image
Status; Mirrii is justOFFLINE; drawin~ playin~ yeah!

Let's get this straight:

If you're not a Gambinian....

GTFO.

Thank you =w= <3 ;D

Now let's start:

Just hang around, chat, and I may draw your avie. I'll draw a maximum of ten people a day, maybe more if I feel spirit! You'll know you've been picked if your name appears on the Mercy List! How long it takes to recieve it however, can be anything. Mebbe years.

Okay, mebbe not xD A few weeks maximum and that's only if my internet exploded upon itself~ Here's a guarantee;

YOU WILL ALWAYS recieve your art if you are on the Mercy List no matter if the event is over or if you've died or anything! I'll deliver it to your coffin ;33~

Notes;

a) your art will be of the same quality as the Gambino figure in the top image since you're a gambino too ;D

b) if you're not a gambino and you ask for a drawing, I'll toss you a GTFO image - not because you're not a Gambinian, but simply because you are not following my rules!

c) spam is not fun. Srsly. Less talk, no spam.

d) IF this thread gets to one hundred pages, I'll reward EVERYONE on the hundreth page a NON CHIBI DRAWING THAT IS FULL COLORED.

e) o forgot to mention; spam isn't fun, but bumps are! Just don't... overload it. I may have to GTFO image you if I see two whole pages of bumps =w=

ABOUT the [ form ]

- post the form the moment you enter the thread if you want a chibi! This immediatly signs you up to get picked, but getting picked is not guaranteed~

- do not multi post the form. Once is enough.

- you will hardly get picked if you just post the form and abandon the place like hell knows what. I'll just assume you're a bot right there and then >33

♥ ♥ ♥♥ ♥ ♥♥ ♥ ♥♥ ♥ ♥♥ ♥ ♥♥ ♥ ♥♥ ♥ ♥♥ ♥ ♥♥ ♥ ♥♥ ♥ ♥♥ ♥ ♥♥ ♥ ♥♥ ♥ ♥
♥ ♥ ♥♥ ♥ ♥♥ ♥ ♥♥ ♥ ♥♥ ♥ ♥♥ ♥ ♥♥ ♥ ♥♥ ♥ ♥♥ ♥ ♥♥ ♥ ♥♥ ♥ ♥♥ ♥ ♥
♥ ♥ ♥♥ ♥ ♥♥ ♥ ♥♥ ♥ ♥♥ ♥ ♥♥ ♥ ♥♥ ♥ ♥♥ ♥ ♥♥ ♥ ♥♥ ♥ ♥
♥ ♥ ♥♥ ♥ ♥♥ ♥ ♥♥ ♥ ♥♥ ♥ ♥♥ ♥ ♥♥ ♥ ♥♥ ♥ ♥
♥ ♥ ♥♥ ♥ ♥♥ ♥ ♥♥ ♥ ♥♥ ♥ ♥♥ ♥ ♥
♥ ♥ ♥♥ ♥ ♥♥ ♥ ♥♥ ♥ ♥
♥ ♥ ♥♥ ♥ ♥

the [ form ]

[size=9][Username]
[Ref]
[Other]
[Please, a tip is not required. Do not worry about it, luvs~ <3][/size]

User Image

Mercy List;

Zin Lefi
RomeEndsJuly
Ab
Ash
boltok (somethin like that xD)
Falmar
Shizuka

Re-Mercied List;

Kabi <3

Finished Mercy-fulls;

Valentine
Bubble Pink
xox Naoimi
[~ Kabita Chiizu ~]
a.r.a.s.h.i

Links;

User Image
Recent Mercy

Copyrighted!

User Image

[Username] Maladroitly
[Ref] http://a2.cdn.gaiaonline.com/gaia/members/ava/ee/cf/60ac3e512cfee_flip.png?t=1217018178_6.00_11
[Other] Thank you for your generous art freebies heart n__n
There we go n__n

How are you?
Great xD I'm exhausted though since I just opened this topic. Typing drains more energy than drawing mad

You? o:
Mirrii
Great xD I'm exhausted though since I just opened this topic. Typing drains more energy than drawing mad

You? o:
I know what it feels like lol

I am okay, avoiding homework due on Sunday ; 3;

There is just so much and I am ready to fall asleeep

How are your scores coming along?
User Image

User Image

[Username] [~ Kabita Chiizu ~]
[Ref] http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v466/Kikyo_fangirl/KABII.png
[Other] Hmm...Nope can't think of a thing. =)
[Please, a tip is not required. Do not worry about it, luvs~ <3] 500g (I ALWAYS tip!)

User Image

User Image

Mala; Great to see you in this thread

First two days, I got 6.somethin but the last three days are REALLY easy. I got 8+ on yesterday and the day before yesterday and 9.9 on today o:

Homework? Sunday? D<

You have school?! o_O
Xoxo Naomi

Mala; Great to see you in this thread
Hey! I keep checking back on your thread but you dont post the names you like in your first post n_n

how are you doing today?
Mirrii

First two days, I got 6.somethin but the last three days are REALLY easy. I got 8+ on yesterday and the day before yesterday and 9.9 on today o:

Homework? Sunday? D<

You have school?! o_O

Yea, the first two days were a bit difficult 3nodding

lol I am in school for the summer and the homework is online so it is unfortunately due sunday sad

lol n_n

You did really well today! smile
[~ Kabita Chiizu ~]
User Image

User Image

[Username] [~ Kabita Chiizu ~]
[Ref] http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v466/Kikyo_fangirl/KABII.png
[Other] Hmm...Nope can't think of a thing. =)
[Please, a tip is not required. Do not worry about it, luvs~ <3] 500g (I ALWAYS tip!)

User Image

User Image

/shamelessly double posts

Gah! A tipper -eyes burn- ;_;

But deep inside, my greedy self is rejoicing..? xD

Anyways HAI.

@Velarious

Hi o:

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff