Welcome to Gaia! ::

Sweet Marshmallow

Gah, today's "match the cards" games are adorable~ whee
Valentine
Gah, today's "match the cards" games are adorable~ whee

-stabs them all-

I hate mtaching games! I totally suck at them. The last one took me 15 minutes. I should just go in a ditch and die crying

Sweet Marshmallow

Aww! I love matching games. I was so tickled that they introduced some today (especially with the adorable animal-peep art).

I'd do your matching games for you if I could. crying
User Image

User Image

No worries Mirrii I have an A+ in glomp skillz. Yeah. cool xD Nothing much, just floating around collecting signatures, earning gold, usuall stuff. You?

I don't have an opinions on the card games, the game itself is annnoying as hell but I love the art. <3

User Image

User Image
I'm tempted to give you my pass word, but... -glances at mod's signs all over the place- x3

How about the slash ones?
[~ Kabita Chiizu ~]
User Image

User Image

No worries Mirrii I have an A+ in glomp skillz. Yeah. cool xD Nothing much, just floating around collecting signatures, earning gold, usuall stuff. You?

I don't have an opinions on the card games, the game itself is annnoying as hell but I love the art. <3

User Image

User Image

Drawing! - what else? :] Working on a.r.a.s.h.i's righ now since it's sooo easy that I might just die in happiness but I need to fight for Gambino! D<

How do you earn your gold? -curious of the life of a non experienced artist- o: /ignorant

Sweet Marshmallow

Yeah, I don't think the mods would like that (and I'm not willing to risk losing this account, it'd make me so sad). Alas...

The slashing games are.. hmm. They're cute, and I like slashing the leaves more than balloons (as in, the overall concept and falling down instead of rising up). But they're also a bit random, so my scores for those tend to fluctuate. Especially when the leaves float off the screen and don't come back in time for a good score. xp
Valentine
Yeah, I don't think the mods would like that (and I'm not willing to risk losing this account, it'd make me so sad). Alas...

The slashing games are.. hmm. They're cute, and I like slashing the leaves more than balloons (as in, the overall concept and falling down instead of rising up). But they're also a bit random, so my scores for those tend to fluctuate. Especially when the leaves float off the screen and don't come back in time for a good score. xp

That game is hell reincarnated. I have never in my life gotten a score higher than 2 on that one. I'm lucky I score 10-9.8s on all the other games so I don't drop to horrible averages xD

Easiest would be the cruches ones and teh catch the cats <3
User Image

User Image

I feel like drawing right now but my body isn't in the condition for it, it'll turn out crap if I tried to draw anything today, maybe tomorrow.

I chat, do quizzes, enter free contests. xD Sometimes I play games, my art isn't good enough to sell and it takes me forever to do it so I could never open a shop.

User Image

User Image
[~ Kabita Chiizu ~]
User Image

User Image

I feel like drawing right now but my body isn't in the condition for it, it'll turn out crap if I tried to draw anything today, maybe tomorrow.

I chat, do quizzes, enter free contests. xD Sometimes I play games, my art isn't good enough to sell and it takes me forever to do it so I could never open a shop.

User Image

User Image

Can I see? I'll help you? o:
User Image

User Image

I don't have any uploaded and I dunno how to work the scanner. I pencil draw my art since I could never use a tablet. xD

User Image

User Image

Sweet Marshmallow

Mirrii
Valentine

That game is hell reincarnated. I have never in my life gotten a score higher than 2 on that one. I'm lucky I score 10-9.8s on all the other games so I don't drop to horrible averages xD

Crunches are easy if you cheat. XD

My score's kinda sucky for today because of that stupid number code (which is completely glitched) and the watermelon smash one. Ugh... I hate power bars.
Awr~ Why not? Tablet ness is so luv! Even though mine sucks - alot. I draw around sixty times better on paper but at least it's better than mouse art xD

And you can just mouseart. I suck when I mouseart, but it's still better than alotta people.

I have no motivation to enter a contest =w=
Valentine
Mirrii
Valentine

Crunches are easy if you cheat. XD

My score's kinda sucky for today because of that stupid number code (which is completely glitched) and the watermelon smash one. Ugh... I hate power bars.

o: I take it you hate fishing then x3

Btw, how old are you? Curious >w<

Sweet Marshmallow

Mirrii
o: I take it you hate fishing then x3

Btw, how old are you? Curious >w<

I'm awful at fishing. I'd rather play Cards. whee

Heh, I'm pretty old in comparison to most people on this site. Twenty-five. XD

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff