Welcome to Gaia! ::

Mirrii
Great xD I'm exhausted though since I just opened this topic. Typing drains more energy than drawing mad

You? o:

Mirri; You can decide if you wanna draw me or not, just here because soli's thread is slowing down o 3o;;
If you were to draw me umm.. this avatar and nothing else??
Maladroitly
Mirrii

First two days, I got 6.somethin but the last three days are REALLY easy. I got 8+ on yesterday and the day before yesterday and 9.9 on today o:

Homework? Sunday? D<

You have school?! o_O

Yea, the first two days were a bit difficult 3nodding

lol I am in school for the summer and the homework is online so it is unfortunately due sunday sad

lol n_n

You did really well today! smile

Summer school... -horror- My worst nightmare Dx

I almost got summer school for math since I absolutely suck. I admit it. It takes me like three minutes to realize that the sound "one" is number 1. Five minutes to add that number to anything Dx

I'm mentally damaged in some areas of my brain... :_:
Mirrii
/shamelessly double posts

Gah! A tipper -eyes burn- ;_;

But deep inside, my greedy self is rejoicing..? xD

Anyways HAI.

@Velarious

Hi o:

User Image

User Image

=O I can always not tip you if you don't like it. xD Just kidding. I'm a wannabe artist msyelf so I know how much work goes into the pieces it would be a shame not to tip for you, you're works are really cute!

Yo. What's up? xD

User Image

User Image
[Username] Velarious
[Ref] current avi
[Other] none
[Please, a tip is not required. Do not worry about it, luvs~ <3]ill be a surprise
Maladroitly
Xoxo Naomi

Mala; Great to see you in this thread
Hey! I keep checking back on your thread but you dont post the names you like in your first post n_n

how are you doing today?

Mala; Great;; To lazi to xP yours is on there for sure o 3o;;
[~ Kabita Chiizu ~]
Mirrii
/shamelessly double posts

Gah! A tipper -eyes burn- ;_;

But deep inside, my greedy self is rejoicing..? xD

Anyways HAI.

@Velarious

Hi o:

User Image

User Image

=O I can always not tip you if you don't like it. xD Just kidding. I'm a wannabe artist msyelf so I know how much work goes into the pieces it would be a shame not to tip for you, you're works are really cute!

Yo. What's up? xD

User Image

User Image

i have to agree
how is everyone good i hope
Xoxo Naomi
Mirrii
Great xD I'm exhausted though since I just opened this topic. Typing drains more energy than drawing mad

You? o:

Mirri; You can decide if you wanna draw me or not, just here because soli's thread is slowing down o 3o;;

Mebbe. Mebbe not. -evil cackle-

But i sware I love everyone, so I might just end out drawing everyone - if I could. I wish I had life so I could have more time xD

@[~ Kabita Chiizu ~]

WIN! Someone thinks I draw good -does teh dance- And wannabe artists are always fun! Go for it..? o:

Everything. I'm eating, playing computer, talking in this thread, drawing, chatting on MSN, talking on the phone, and texting o.x
Mirrii
Maladroitly
Mirrii

First two days, I got 6.somethin but the last three days are REALLY easy. I got 8+ on yesterday and the day before yesterday and 9.9 on today o:

Homework? Sunday? D<

You have school?! o_O

lol I am in school for the summer and the homework is online so it is unfortunately due sunday sad

lol n_n

I almost got summer school for math since I absolutely suck. I admit it. It takes me like three minutes to realize that the sound "one" is number 1. Five minutes to add that number to anything Dx

Mirri; What did summer do to you already o wo;;
Mirrii

Oh, its my last semester of college so I am taking 7 classes n_n; I sort of regret it but I am trying to finish to get into university faster. I am going into university with a diploma and I am not even 20 yet n_n its pretty good

I am sure you are fine at it lolol I am in school for accounting so its basically my life 3nodding
Xoxo Naomi

Mala; Great;; To lazi to xP yours is on there for sure o 3o;;
Woot n_n
I think its an adorable name 3nodding
Mirrii
Xoxo Naomi
Mirrii

You? o:

Mebbe. Mebbe not. -evil cackle-

But i sware I love everyone, so I might just end out drawing everyone - if I could. I wish I had life so I could have more time xD

@[~ Kabita Chiizu ~]

WIN! Someone thinks I draw good -does teh dance- And wannabe artists are always fun! Go for it..? o:

Everything. I'm eating, playing computer, talking in this thread, drawing, chatting on MSN, talking on the phone, and texting o.x

Mirri; Muti-Tasking xDDD Well me, eatting, MSN, computer, talking on this thread, mebbe drawing, making triple birthday plans xDD
User Image

User Image

Mirrii - I'm taking lessons at college right now but I don't feel as if I'm advancing any. Way too much multi-tasking for me there. @_@ I do two things at once and I get confused.

User Image

User Image
User Image
OMG..kewl name.
User Image
Xoxo Naomi
Mirrii
Maladroitly
Mirrii

Homework? Sunday? D<

You have school?! o_O

lol n_n

Mirri; What did summer do to you already o wo;;

Nothing if I think about it. I just wake up... eat... sleep... sleep more... phone... computer... sleep. Not a healthy lifestyle...? Well I look good atleast x33

DId Summer do anything to you? o:
[~ Kabita Chiizu ~]
User Image

User Image

Mirrii - I'm taking lessons at college right now but I don't feel as if I'm advancing any. Way too much multi-tasking for me there. @_@ I do two things at once and I get confused.

User Image

User Image

College?! o_o

I only dream of that place xD I'm too short. And young. And ignorant and small.

Can't multi task?! Life will be hard for you in the future o:

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces