Where are all the legendaries?

4,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200
The Humble Tactician
15 mins passed and i already have a lvl 9 zomwolf biggrin

lie stare you can't catch zomwolf at level 9 stare

zomewolf appears after you get 3 stars in all of island 7 areas, and the mogas there are at level 23-28 so there is no way you could get to island 7 in 15 min and catch a level 9 zomwolf so stop lying stare

4,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200
Steel Crimson
Where are all the legendaries?

you can get wyrm after mastering island 4

you can get zomwolf after mastering island 7

you can get chimeryx after mastering island 13

and i can't get to the last island because its bugged but i think you could get drakos and horus there smile

hope that answered you question.

Naughty Receiver

8,575 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Team Jacob 100
mostafa913
The Humble Tactician
15 mins passed and i already have a lvl 9 zomwolf biggrin

lie stare you can't catch zomwolf at level 9 stare

zomewolf appears after you get 3 stars in all of island 7 areas, and the mogas there are at level 23-28 so there is no way you could get to island 7 in 15 min and catch a level 9 zomwolf so stop lying stare

he's lvl 19 now XP

Naughty Receiver

8,575 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Team Jacob 100
The Humble Tactician
http://www.photobucket.com/zomwolfhumbletactician
look at these and say im wrong... XP

Why does your timer say 35 seconds? Jailbroken, eh? ninja

4,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200
indy_cole
The Humble Tactician

Why does your timer say 35 seconds? Jailbroken, eh? ninja

he must be using a cheat/hack stare

4,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200
The Humble Tactician

please never post here again stare we don't want you no-life cheaters showing off in this forums exclaim

Naughty Receiver

8,575 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Team Jacob 100
lol yup yup its jailbroken... but i did not use any cheat or hacking program to modify that... i jst know how to change values frm the .txt and .plist files... its not that hard to do... and idgaf if i cheated i jst proved u wrong and thats all that matters now biggrin
The Humble Tactician
lol yup yup its jailbroken... but i did not use any cheat or hacking program to modify that... i jst know how to change values frm the .txt and .plist files... its not that hard to do... and idgaf if i cheated i jst proved u wrong and thats all that matters now biggrin

Yeah, we don't really care if you jailbreak your phone and modify those values - it doesn't impact anyone else and it's your device. I just like using ninja faces. ninja ninja

Naughty Receiver

8,575 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Team Jacob 100
indy_cole
The Humble Tactician

Yeah, we don't really care if you jailbreak your phone and modify those values - it doesn't impact anyone else and it's your device. I just like using ninja faces. ninja ninja

why thank you... i was jst curious aboot changing the values of the game... and cool i didnt notice the ninja faces ha ha... thats how good they are then...
The Humble Tactician
indy_cole
The Humble Tactician

why thank you... i was jst curious aboot changing the values of the game... and cool i didnt notice the ninja faces ha ha... thats how good they are then...

Were there any values you changed that made the game much more fun, in your opinion? (Aside from free items and mogas, that is). Also, what happens when you get a quest to catch a Moga but you already have it?

Naughty Receiver

8,575 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Team Jacob 100
indy_cole
The Humble Tactician
indy_cole
The Humble Tactician

Were there any values you changed that made the game much more fun, in your opinion? (Aside from free items and mogas, that is). Also, what happens when you get a quest to catch a Moga but you already have it?

yup so much fun... the opponents are much more challenging, the catching is much harder to do, the attacks are stronger for each, and less of the star seeds and coffees... the less i hav of one thing increases the pressure to save it and to catch the moga... and either way u cant catch more than one moga... and i didnt really get free items cuz that of course kills the game... i jst wanted to catch the Zomwolf cuz it looked really cool and reminded me of my big bro who i dont c anymore :/

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff