Welcome to Gaia! ::

8,000 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Forum Junior 100
Since the update I haven't been able to get the daily prize. Each time I go to collect it I am told the time is further away. At one point I went at 5 pm, right as the notification popped up, and it told me to come back at 4 am. Then I went the next day and it gave me a time 40 minutes after that exact moment. But I can never actually collect the daily prize.

It used to work. The 24-hour thing used to be fine. But now... nope. Bye bye. I've been stuck right before the last island, unable to find enough starseeds to catch any more mogas and LET ME FINISH THE GAME! Seriously! This is so annoying! And there's no way I'm spending such a huge amount of money on such a small number of starseeds.

I love this game to death, but this bug is driving me nuts!
same here and i am on a iphone 3gs...worked fine before i updated scream crying
Please read through the first post.

http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/monster-galaxy-ios/the-official-customer-support-thread/t.72716837/

Demonic Abomination

40,775 Points
  • Winged 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Battle: Level 10 250
So according to the post your referring to we will not be able to claim a daily prize until there is a new update....I would like to know when the update is estimated to be available, would really suck if we are unable to claim our prize for a long period of time.
Rabid-Turtle
So according to the post your referring to we will not be able to claim a daily prize until there is a new update....I would like to know when the update is estimated to be available, would really suck if we are unable to claim our prize for a long period of time.

We need a few days to fix the bugs, create a new version, and test that version before submitting the new version to Apple. Then, it takes anywhere between 3 - 10 days for Apple to approve and release the update.

Demonic Abomination

40,775 Points
  • Winged 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Battle: Level 10 250
indy_cole

We need a few days to fix the bugs, create a new version, and test that version before submitting the new version to Apple. Then, it takes anywhere between 3 - 10 days for Apple to approve and release the update.

That sounds fair, thank you for the information 3nodding .
Rabid-Turtle
indy_cole

That sounds fair, thank you for the information 3nodding .

I have good news. Your Daily Prize should be available in 24 hours as long as you do not restart the device. The bug, which we'll fix in the next update, restarts the Daily Prize timer every time the player restarts the device.

8,000 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Forum Junior 100
Good to know. Thanks for getting back to me. And, of course, thanks for fixing the bug. It really is a great game.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff