Welcome to Gaia! ::

4,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200
so when's the next update coming mister indy_cole ?
It's up to Apple at this point. They're currently reviewing our next update. I would say sometime between the middle of next week and the week after. I'm hoping by September 1st. Oh yeah, the next update will be available for everyone to play.

4,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200
indy_cole
It's up to Apple at this point. They're currently reviewing our next update. I would say sometime between the middle of next week and the week after. I'm hoping by September 1st. Oh yeah, the next update will be available for everyone to play.

awesome !! biggrin

the game is finally going to be worldwide, i hope you fixed the starseeds earning system stare i haven't played this game for almost 2 week because i have no starseeds stare so i really hope you guys did something about that.

1,100 Points
  • Member 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
Really the games coming around september the first thanxs smile smile smile smile smile smile smile smile smile smile smile smile smile smile smile smile
I really didn't know this monster galaxy zodiac island was out.. til i went to play monster galaxy.. so i gave it a try.. and I totally loved it but one thing i don't like is the tamer energy sad but the rest is AWSOME heart heart heart heart heart
Will we be able to connect to FB and add friends on here aswell...

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff