Welcome to Gaia! ::

I purchased a Dead Heat from the sky store and when the page refreshed, the store took my money, but did not give me my Dead Heat. So there went 160 of my gaia cash that i have been saving up for a while.
Minachan-the-Neko
I purchased a Dead Heat from the sky store and when the page refreshed, the store took my money, but did not give me my Dead Heat. So there went 160 of my gaia cash that i have been saving up for a while.

This is the Monster Galaxy iOS (iPhone and iPod Touch) Forum - you might have better luck posting in the main Monster Galaxy forum.

1,500 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Contributor 150
indy_cole
Minachan-the-Neko

This is the Monster Galaxy iOS (iPhone and iPod Touch) Forum - you might have better luck posting in the main Monster Galaxy forum.

I wish i can play this Monster G also but i dont have that devices crying crying it's nice lol stare
Quote:
At present, the game is not "server-connected" so no player data is stored on our servers. So, it's up to players to back-up devices frequently to save progress, game data, and purchases. Please do yourself a favor and keep your device backed-up in iTunes.

Sorry to be a pain in the butt, I just noticed this in the FAQ but I'm actually new to using my iPod, is there some specific way to back up, or is keeping my iPod and iTunes synced sufficient?

4,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200
ThanatosRising
Quote:
At present, the game is not "server-connected" so no player data is stored on our servers. So, it's up to players to back-up devices frequently to save progress, game data, and purchases. Please do yourself a favor and keep your device backed-up in iTunes.

Sorry to be a pain in the butt, I just noticed this in the FAQ but I'm actually new to using my , is there some specific way to back up, or is keeping my iPod and iTunes synced sufficient?

to back up your ipod/iphone all you have to do is plug in your ipod to your computer then open itunes, it will automatically back up your ipod biggrin

Savage Tactician

22,040 Points
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Olympian 200
Counting the days down to september...
mostafa913

to back up your ipod/iphone all you have to do is plug in your ipod to your computer then open itunes, it will automatically back up your ipod biggrin

Alright, cool, thanks~
When is this going to be up for download in the us??? The app store links don't work so I assume it's still indevelopment?

Feral Cat

8,025 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
Ok so I did this form to get some gaia cash and it said that I would need to wait about 15 min to get the cash. It has been past 15 min and I have gotten my cash can someone help me?!

3,050 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Dabbler 200
i want this game so bad

Mystical Flame

18,675 Points
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Fusion Master 1000
you should come out with an app for the droid, because thats what a lot of people are getting these days rather than the iphones, do to such things as duel core processors and hot spot tech.
I don't know anyone with a Droid...everyone I know (except for me) has an iPhone... ^ ^;;

Anyway, I went to add the MG app to my iPod touch, but it says that I needed a newer version of software. I checked and my iPod touch is up to date...but what software version does MG require? Mine is 3.1.3...and yes, I have a very old *coughfirstgencough* iPod touch.
You should be able to upgrade to the latest version of iOS via iTunes. The game should be fine on your older iPod touch.

Android version coming in a few months, hopefully.
I am not sure if the app is bugged or what, but I am having trouble clicking on certain points on the game. Right now I am stuck on the settings because the app does not accept clicking on the right side of the screen. I can't click the done button. Before you say it's my ipod and my screen is messed up. I can click in the same exact spot on any other game or page.
Kitteh_Kunz
I am not sure if the app is bugged or what, but I am having trouble clicking on certain points on the game. Right now I am stuck on the settings because the app does not accept clicking on the right side of the screen. I can't click the done button. Before you say it's my ipod and my screen is messed up. I can click in the same exact spot on any other game or page.

That's strange... try a few things, please.

1.) Make sure you are using the most recent version of iOS.
2.) Exit the app and double-tap on the home screen to bring up active apps. Scroll through and find Monster G. Tap and hold on the app to bring up the a red minus sign on each app. Tap the minus sign on Monster G. If Monster G isn't there, move on to 3.
3.) Restart your device.

Let me know if any of that works. Also - did you play any of the prior versions?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff