Welcome to Gaia! ::

Monster Galaxy: The Zodiac Islands

Welcome to the Monster Galaxy: The Zodiac Islands (referenced as Monster G) official customer support information thread. This thread consolidates the following topics: Important Links, Known Issues, and FAQs

We will keep this post updated as we release new versions, collect new questions from the community, and learn of new bugs and issues with the game.

Important Links

Known Issues in Current Version v2.45

• Sometimes players don't earn their rewards in Deals
  • Players from Singapore who use Singtel as a data provider have issues downloading the game's content. This is a known issue with no resolution, yet. Singtel restricts data connections for some applications. There's a good chance that the app will eventually download the content but it will take hours, days, or even weeks. We're working on a work-around process for players suffering from this issue but in some ways our hands are tied. You might try getting on a connection that isn't served by Singtel, if possible. If that doesn't work, I would suggest checking our App Description every few days as I'll post a link to the work-around when we finish it.

Having Problems?

Please submit a report detailing your issue: http://bit.ly/iosmonstergsupport

If you have an issue with in-app purchases then you need to contact iTunes Support (start here: http://www.apple.com/support/itunes/contact/).
w0w!!! awesome!!! its so damn wonderfull sir biggrin

i really love it! hope u can release it too here on Philippines? i love this game so much!

i hope we can play that too in Facebook? but i see the differences for some reason's thats why u release it on a iPhone wink

but's its ok i will support this 2 games coz i really love MG 4laugh

the feature on iOS is more awesome than in FB and it has a Tamer Muu?
does it means different Zodiac means different Tamers? if that is? its so damn coool! blaugh

love it sir..keep it up! enhance MG more and more till it came out to his Debut in Nintendo DSi wink
New world, new story, new quest, and new Mogas? Man, I want to play it, but I have no app. sweatdrop

Is there a chance we will have those in Monster Galaxy somewhere in the future?
Raiten Ka

Is there a chance we will have those in Monster Galaxy somewhere in the future?

i wish i have some apples here biggrin
Upon launch there will be no connection between Monster Galaxy Facebook and Monster G but there might be a way to play with Monster G mogas on Facebook in the future.
indy_cole
Upon launch there will be no connection between Monster Galaxy Facebook and Monster G but there might be a way to play with Monster G mogas on Facebook in the future.

Well, I understand that we may have the Monster G Mogas into Facebook from in the future. (After all, Trufflefant looks like the evolved form of Buffant.) But what about the NPCs, storyline, and quests? Are they going to be on Facebook too in the future? I highly doubt about the world maps, but I like to know about the others I've mentioned... sweatdrop
Raiten Ka
indy_cole

Well, I understand that we may have the Monster G Mogas into Facebook from in the future. (After all, Trufflefant looks like the evolved form of Buffant.) But what about the NPCs, storyline, and quests? Are they going to be on Facebook too in the future? I highly doubt about the world maps, but I like to know about the others I've mentioned... sweatdrop

I honestly don't know about the NPCs, storyline, and quests. I doubt we'll duplicate any of that on the Facebook side, but that doesn't mean we wouldn't use one of the iOS NPCs in Facebook if it makes sense for the story. I don't know of any plans to do that at the moment.
About the worldwide release, u say "very soon" but are we talking about days, weeks or months? 3nodding
Nexaszero
About the worldwide release, u say "very soon" but are we talking about days, weeks or months? 3nodding

Weeks.

4,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200
this a great game !! and i can see that you guys put a lot of hard work into it biggrin the mogas are cool the maps and the NPCs are great and i really like the story biggrin
keep up the good work !!

just one question :3 when will i be able to send the mogas from my iphone to my facebook account ?? i really want to show off my new mogas lol biggrin
mostafa913
this a great game !! and i can see that you guys put a lot of hard work into it biggrin the mogas are cool the maps and the NPCs are great and i really like the story biggrin
keep up the good work !!

just one question :3 when will i be able to send the mogas from my iphone to my facebook account ?? i really want to show off my new mogas lol biggrin

Probably not until September. Also, just so you know, you won't be able to send "all" of your Mogas.

The feature isn't fully built yet, but it will pretty much function like this: there will be around 10-15 tasks (like collect 50 Mogas, beat Aries island, etc.) that once you complete you'll be able to send a Moga to Facebook that you can only get in the iOS game. Some Mogas will never be available on Facebook and others will be available via other methods (evolutions on Facebook, etc.).

4,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200
awwwww sad well at lest we can send a few mogas smile i'll only send the epics and legendarys to my facebook xD

thanks for telling me sir smile and keep making monster galaxy the best game in the world biggrin
mostafa913
awwwww sad well at lest we can send a few mogas smile i'll only send the epics and legendarys to my facebook xD

thanks for telling me sir smile and keep making monster galaxy the best game in the world biggrin

Another heads up - you won't be able to choose which Mogas to send but some rewards will definitely be epics/legendarys smile

4,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200
indy_cole
mostafa913

Another heads up - you won't be able to choose which Mogas to send but some rewards will definitely be epics/legendarys smile

i'm ok with that smile as long as i get to show off cool mogas i'll be happy biggrin

one more question (sorry to ask a lot razz ) : you said that i can send a moga after a task is completed but what if i completed the task before the sending feature i released , does that mean i missed out on sending that moga when the feature is released ?
mostafa913
indy_cole
mostafa913

i'm ok with that smile as long as i get to show off cool mogas i'll be happy biggrin

one more question (sorry to ask a lot razz ) : you said that i can send a moga after a task is completed but what if i completed the task before the sending feature i released , does that mean i missed out on sending that moga when the feature is released ?

Nope. Any tasks that you already completed will be reflected in the "Rewards" feature. You'll still be able to claim all your rewards.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff