As much as I love this game, I have to come to this forum and ask...

Do the developers even care about the players or just real money?

I mean I understand developers have to make money but this game seems to be strictly built to take money and nothing more.

There isn't any in-game currency; the only currency is our real money. You spend all of your money, you get a free-ride to the top and become the best there is just about.

I love the game and think it has great potential, but this game seems to be overdoing it in the real money. I mean, console games work as follows: you pay $30-$50 and get the full game experience. That's how Pokemon games work, too, which this resembles somewhat. Look how popular it is and look how much money it generated.

Is spending $500 on a game or more worth it? Sure, if you only live for this game and nothing else. Unfortunately, that's not the case for all of us.

I love the game, love the potential. You guys can say I'm complaining when it's free and shouldn't try to control how the game works. I even spent some money on the game, but it's to the point I don't want to spend all my hard-earned money on virtual game material.

All I ask for is for it to be toned down a bit, your game will become much more popular and you'll make much more money if that's your goal.

Edit: Please don't respond saying I don't HAVE to spend money. Sure, but maybe I do have to in order to enjoy the full experience!

-Ashley