Welcome to Gaia! ::

Quick Bunny

Okay. I recently got an android phone, right? I just downlaoaded MGZodiac before work yesterday and I was loving it until it started… having issues.

ISSUES
*Foreclosing, often
*Freezing, most often in the middle of a battle
*Still receiving notices from the game even though it was set not to send them
*Sending notices stating that moga/tamer are fully healed and ready to go even though they aren't
*Moga taking hours to heal even though it says it should take a few minutes
*Not registering you've touched something (fight in battle, new area on map, etc) --its not my phone, its the game ( I'm typing this on my phone and its registering each touch just fine )
*Continuesly changing the time to later and later for when you can get your free gift (got around 1pm and it said I could get around 1pm today then it said 7 then 12am tomorrow…)
*Having a Perfect battle but it only putting one star up on the map

It would be great if you fix these issues, especially the one about sending/receiving notices. It would be helpful when I'm at work because I don't turn my phone off because I'll forget to turn it back on.

It's a great game just glitchy as hell!

Quick Bunny

Added an issue to the list that I just remembered

6,550 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Beta Critic 0
The one star problem is by far the most annoying (especially when it's on an area that costs 30 energy to attempt), though the whole taking 4 hours to heal a level 5 moga because the timer rests itself constantly is a very close contender. The alerts popping up with incorrect information is another close contender because THEY NEVER END! I haven't had any issues with them showing up after being disabled though, knock on wood.

Here's another few things that, I don't know are bugs, but are at least VERY unbalanced.

1) I can only play a little bit each day as it takes 2 minutes to earn 1% of my tamer energy back. Since coffees are SO rare, I often have to wait for a very long time before being back to 100%, do a couple of levels, wait until I'm back at 25%, do one more, and close out for another few hours. So, I'm playing for maybe 10 minutes, and then off for roughly 3 hours. The timer thing is definately glitched as often times, even though the Tamer page shows that every 2 minutes, you gain 1% of energy back, more often than not, once you leave back to the overworld map, you've lost about 2/3 of your recharging progress. Is it actually supposed to be 5-6 minutes per 1%?

2) The Daily Item giveaway... Never at 24 hours. I first grabbed mine at 11:56 am. Everytime I go in, the button is grayed out, and says the next item can be claimed at <display current time here>. So, I go back at 11:58 the next day, and it says I can't claim it until 11:58. So I just set my phone aside, and check back every so often, the time shown where I can claim the reward changes to my current clock time, and probably around 4:30pm, the button enables again. I claim it, , and last night, I couldn't claim it until almost 1am.

3) I've gotten some pretty insane lag that's cost me quite a few battles, I don't know if it's my phone, or the game. Sometimes I think it's my phone, but other times, my CPU is looking good and it still lags.

4) Closing the app is not possible without force closing it. I have the same beef with Contract Killer Zombies. I HATE that the game starts up with the phone, and you CANNOT close it out inside the game to free resources.

5) No way to save your progress. You get a new phone, or clear the cache in all of your apps (with superbox or Elixer), you lose all your progress in the game.

6) Why start us off with 9 moga cash when it takes 10 to buy the lowest item in the in-battle store? Why not just start people off with 10, or even 0? Maybe let people earn some in-game so they can actually use what you've given them?

7) Why is there no way to use Moga Cash from the Sky Store in the overworld? The only options are for using real Money. Can you just get rid of the Moga cash all together?

8 ) The capture rate for certain Mogas is seriously unbalanced. I'm fighting a legendary moga, level 8 with a level 13 SuperRare, get him down to 1 HP, and I've still got over half my health, and his capture percentage is only 4? 20% I could believe, but 4?

9) When going back through islands trying to capture mogas, I frequently find some multi-enemy areas where I fought them from another tamer as part of another ques (Aries Island is a prime example). Since I can't capture any of those mogas, I just grind there for experience, and a nice little exploit for get starseeds. In these areas, anout half the time, you even get the quest dialogue from your first time through, and get the 1-2 starseed reward again! I know that's not supposed to be there, but hey, I'll take it. Just make it so whatever mogas were supposed to be captured there show up elsewhere.

10) there are a ton of graphical issues. For example, when a moga is resting, their cards will frequently vanish. AND, you can get a little preview if the rest timer is going to reset when you try to select a rested moga for your team. Move it half off-screen. If you see a flashing timer there (usually around 80 mins), once you add the supposedly rested moga to your party, it'll have 0hp, and need to rest for the 80 or so minutes. Happens all the time with Gin.

That's all I can think about at this time. I'm sure I'll think of some other stuff later.

6,550 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Beta Critic 0
Here's another one I remembered. I can't seem to catch Albion. The quest says you're supposed to, you can knock him down to 4 hp (the lowest I got him before having to beat him), and the button never enables. I've seen others who haven't had this issue, but I was before having to restart.

Quick Bunny

Okay. I have this app on my phone called advanced task killer. When I use it the game gets completely turned off. In this way the monsters actually heal the time that they are supposed to. That's good, but... I shouldn't have to download another app just to turn off this one.

PS I'm using the free version of advanced task killer.

6,550 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Beta Critic 0
If you're running Froyo or higher, there should be an improved task killer built in under the "Running Apps" tab under your Manage Apps menu. Just in case you start having issues with ATK, it might prove useful. smile

6,550 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Beta Critic 0
I submitted a bug report at http://bit.ly/androidmonstergsupport and recommend you do the same. this game, for all it's flaws, is still a crap ton of fun, and this is the best way for us to help them stamp these bugs out. It would be great if it were called a Beta, and the ability to PAY for stuff were disabled because of how buggy it is, but what can you do? They want money, and they're gonna do whatever it takes to get it.

5,950 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Blue Atsushi-Kai
I submitted a bug report at http://bit.ly/androidmonstergsupport and recommend you do the same. this game, for all it's flaws, is still a crap ton of fun, and this is the best way for us to help them stamp these bugs out. It would be great if it were called a Beta, and the ability to PAY for stuff were disabled because of how buggy it is, but what can you do? They want money, and they're gonna do whatever it takes to get it.

Sad little greedy people they are

Quick Bunny

I keep forgetting to answer to this...
I would submit a report, but... My phone is a 4G with WiFi and I have no idea what the make and all is... I just know it's an Android from AT&T
jhijeuueuipypi8uruuuyyt68uieyohi burning_eyes

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces