Welcome to Gaia! ::

So i just got an android phone during boxing day and its a Samsung SGH-T499Y. I tryed to download Monster Galaxy for android , but it said not compatiable with my device crying . I'm not sure if its my phone or the game. If it is the game please try to make it so i can use my device to play it . Thanks

Smitten Lunatic

13,200 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Bidding War 100
  • Tooth Fairy 100
i couldnt find the monster galaxy game on the android market is there one for android what did u look up in the search bar :S
I'll look into that. We support like 95% of Android devices...
O yeah for some reason when you use the phone's android market you can't find it . So i had to use the website and go to the android market to find monster galaxy.
That's strange.

I did confirm that we do not currently support the OP's device. We're hoping to add more devices in the future.
crying crying crying crying .. Mkay. Are you going to add more devices by the end of this month? I just really want to play it

3,700 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
Hoping that you'll support the Samsung Fascinate as well.
Find it kinda funny (and sad at the same time) that it's not compatible with my 2.2 device, just my old 1.6 Moto Devour (an issue I have with a certain SquareEnix game as well rolleyes )

5,050 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Team Edward 100
indy_cole
That's strange.

I did confirm that we do not currently support the OP's device. We're hoping to add more devices in the future.

I had a Samsung GT - S5570 and it says the aplication is not compatible with my divice =S

Smitten Lunatic

13,200 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Bidding War 100
  • Tooth Fairy 100
Hey I'm on HTC wildfire s and I'm not sure if I'm compatible or not but I still can't find it ? Mabye I'm just blonde xd but does Anyone have a link ? Pretty plz whee
Srry its kinda late but here's the link for the website

https://market.android.com/details?id=com.gaiaonline.monstergalaxy

7,500 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Contributor 150
  • Noob wrangler 100
Go on the website and go to the "Help & Support" page.
CoolLittleAngel3
Go on the website and go to the "Help & Support" page.

There is no "Help & Support" page. There is one Help page and one support page, both different pages and they are for the whole android market not a game separately...... Plz get your data / knowledge right before posting stuff like that

Versatile Genius

5,000 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Statustician 100
  • Beta Gaian 0
The way the Android Market works, if an app or game is not compatible with your device, it will not show up in your device's market app. It will show up in the web version, but you can't install it or anything sad
Already know that , but thanks anywayz. Just waiting for them to update it so my phone can work.... Waited so far like a month since it came out and still not compatible..... Does gaia hate me crying

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff