Welcome to Gaia! ::

5,950 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Ok so I just got Monster Galaxy for my HTC Inspire 4G Android phone the other day and I see I have 15 Moga Cash. My question is... what is the point of having Moga Cash in the Zodiac Islands game? I mean as far as I can tell you can't buy anything with it within the Zodiac Islands game, after all everything in the shop costs real world money. So like I said what is the point of having 15 Moga Cash for free and even in the shop... what is the point of wasting real money to buy Moga Cash you can't seem to use in the game? Or am I just stupid and completely missing something here?

Anyone figure this out yet?
March 04 2012 I purchase some moga bucks and apple iTunes took my money out of my account, but I did not receive my purchase.  I will like to get receive my money back or my moga bucks please!!!!!!!  The game is called monster galaxy the zodiac island. For my iphone4s

Shonem's Husbando

Man-Hungry Shapeshifter

17,150 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Magical Girl 50
i downloaded the apps and its not starting just stays on loading with the name of the taimer
i just updated this game, i lost all the legendary and epic mogas that i had and i lost all the moga cash that i bought as well, that was a waste of $20 if i dont have anything to show for it..

Quotable Pieslinger

7,900 Points
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
Just like the FB version, you can use Moga Cash to catch Mogas in lieu of Starseeds. You'll need a lot more than 15, though.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff