Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shirtless Member

8,950 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Friendly 100
You must calculate damage, I let him with 1 point and use only 2 starseeds Ah, I use a Mimple to catch it.

Familiar Friend

6,825 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
Tenshi no kiri
You must calculate damage, I let him with 1 point and use only 2 starseeds Ah, I use a Mimple to catch it.

Getting it down to specifically 1 hp isn't that important. Once the catch rate gets to 5%, it is all the same. Of course, i am also a firm believer that even if it was at 3% or 4%, you'd still have the same chance to catch it, seeing as how it's all based on luck anyway. Congrats on the catch though. xd

O.G. Gaian

6,000 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
I would say that I'm lucky. biggrin Although I wasted 2 Blue Coffees and 30 Starseeds, I still caught it on my third battle 4th starseed. That's pretty lucky compared to what I've heard from you guys.

Familiar Friend

6,825 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
ZojiSushi
I would say that I'm lucky. biggrin Although I wasted 2 Blue Coffees and 30 Starseeds, I still caught it on my third battle 4th starseed. That's pretty lucky compared to what I've heard from you guys.

Very lucky indeed! Congrats on the capture! xd

Aged Defender

ā™Ŗ User Image ā™Ŗ

I think it's hilarious... my first fight with Wyrm, got him to 5%, used about 3 balls, and got him.
On the other hand, I have effectively wasted over 50 with Gin and I still can't catch him ._.

Familiar Friend

6,825 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
Waklex
ā™Ŗ User Image ā™Ŗ

I think it's hilarious... my first fight with Wyrm, got him to 5%, used about 3 balls, and got him.
On the other hand, I have effectively wasted over 50 with Gin and I still can't catch him ._.

Congrats on capturing Wyrm so quickly. Unlucky though, that you still haven't gotten Gin. Good luck trying to get it, and any other Moga you have yet to capture. xd

Fashionable Streaker

18,940 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
I used the same strategy with Wyrm as I do with pretty much every moga I encounter: research the target beforehand (I'm very glad that the full list of moga is available) so you can plan which moga will be most effective against it; choose the three corresponding moga with the highest available hp; train them and level up, and in doing so farm enough starseeds to tip the laws of probability in your favor; finally, knock the target's hp low enough that it's at a 5% chance of catching (or 10% or 15%, etc.) and throw starseeds at it. I use one moga at a time and switch them out when it's apparent the current one won't survive an attack.

I don't know the particulars for when I captured Wyrm, but this method has worked fairly consistently for me. Good luck! xd
I used two starseeds to catch it. I think I just got lucky this time. I encountered Wyrm plenty of times and end up killing it.
spent 12 starseeds but i have got all the 'boss' mogas for every island up to scorpio biggrin

Quick Bunny

Just mastered Gemini and just caught wyrm. Went in with only two moga, one fainted after final battleā€¦ used one coffee to revive the pink thingy I namd Mieu. Got wyrm down to 292 and caught him on my 4th ball blaugh
one try. Not bad X3

Aekea Phantom

7,000 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Olympian 200
  • Signature Look 250
Strange. I never spent money on this game, only used one Master Starseed on a weakling earlier because I was dumb. So I use normal Starseed to catch everything.

My party at the time was good, all Super Rares. The first time I caught Wyrm took about 10 tries, got him down to a sliver of health. But of course my phone chose to bug out while naming him, so I had to try again. This time, it took like 15-20 tries. Neither time was particularly frustrating, just spamming the Starseeds.

Also, I notice that sometimes it will say 100% chance of catching if you spent a lot of Starseeds. Why does this happen? eek

Tasty Sweetheart

27,550 Points
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Cool Cat 500
i just got his HP down til he was at 5% catch rate and i used 17 ss i think

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers