Welcome to Gaia! ::

Where could I find and capture Drakos and Horus? To complete my team of Wyrm, Drakos and Horus

Friendly Poster

5,450 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
Not sure, but my Albion rocks!
So does my Zomwolf
Not So Legendary
Where could I find and capture Drakos and Horus? To complete my team of Wyrm, Drakos and Horus

drakos will be available after you master the last island, while horus can be captured at the last node of the last island (in my game it was at level 50)
Clark Novius
Not So Legendary

drakos will be available after you master the last island, while horus can be captured at the last node of the last island (in my game it was at level 50)
Yes I know, I caught both of them on the day the update came out
Not So Legendary
Clark Novius
Not So Legendary

Oh! Ok...then...well done! blaugh
Clark Novius
Not So Legendary
Clark Novius
Not So Legendary

Oh! Ok...then...well done! blaugh
Well thanks for replying anyways ninja ninja ninja

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out