Welcome to Gaia! ::

So I just got the game and completed all of the levels on the mainland and got all 24 stars and even defeated that one douche trainer but when I click the globe to move on to level 2 aries island it says
"Hi Tamer. The game needs to download additional content before you can play the next island. In the meantime you can keep playing the current island"
What the hell is this??

Benevolent Accumulator

13,950 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Generous 100
  • Forum Regular 100
Luna Donna
So I just got the game and completed all of the levels on the mainland and got all 24 stars and even defeated that one douche trainer but when I click the globe to move on to level 2 aries island it says
"Hi Tamer. The game needs to download additional content before you can play the next island. In the meantime you can keep playing the current island"
What the hell is this??
User Image

THIS would be the Monster Galaxy 'mainland'.
THIS is the "island" I believe you are searching for ~_^
One of the mods will have to move your thread to the proper locale 3nodding
The links though will help you find where you need to look for answers in the future ^_^
In the meantime.... I have no idea what the answer to your problem is....
My best guess is that the iOS version's equivalent to the "next map" isn't ready yet? confused

Happy Hunting! emotion_bigheart
Luna Donna
What the hell is this??

you ned the ios section it's at ther top of this forum in the sub forum section ( feature requests, bugs ect ) Lots of people have this problem apparently you just have to leave it loading some players waited a long time for the islands to download. Have you got the latest verson of Zodiac Islands ??
Check out the Monster Galaxy iOS Forum you might find your answer and a link to report the issue smile

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff