Welcome to Gaia! ::

4,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200
i was at the island taurus and i had this quest to investigate the "Ancient cherry tree" for some starseeds , when i went there i lost :'( and after that the quest was gone sad is this normal or is it a bug ??

4,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200
i played in that area again and i won this time and the quest was completed but it shouldn't disappear if i lose the first time stare can you please fix this bug on your next update smile

4,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200
mostafa913
i played in that area again and i won this time and the quest was completed but it shouldn't disappear if i lose the first time stare can you please fix this bug on your next update smile

one more thing if i may , can u tell me how many quest are in the GEMINI island because i only got 4-5 quest in this island but in the other islands i got 8-9 quests , i just want to make sure that my game isn't glitched from what happened with the disappearing quest .
I think there are about 8 quests on Gemini including the "Master of Gemini" and "Capture Wyrm" quests.

I'm pretty sure what you encountered on Taurus was a bug.

We're working very hard to resolve bugs related to quests.

4,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200
indy_cole
I think there are about 8 quests on Gemini including the "Master of Gemini" and "Capture Wyrm" quests.

I'm pretty sure what you encountered on Taurus was a bug.

We're working very hard to resolve bugs related to quests.

thank god i have all Gemini quests smile i was afraid i would have to reinstall the game and start all over again gonk

thanks for replying and i hope you guys fixs this problem soon smile
No problem. It's frustrating to fix bugs because it takes 2-3 weeks for Apple to approve our updates. It's not as simple as fixing stuff and immediately updating the code-base like we can do with our Facebook and Gaia Online games.

4,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200
indy_cole
No problem. It's frustrating to fix bugs because it takes 2-3 weeks for Apple to approve our updates. It's not as simple as fixing stuff and immediately updating the code-base like we can do with our Facebook and Gaia Online games.

awwwww crying 2-3 weeks!!

well i guess it's alright because this game is defiantly worth waiting for biggrin

and i'm sure you guys will make a lot of money when this game hits worldwide xd the game is very well known on facebook (20,000,000 players!!!!) , the game is beautiful and the gameplay is really fun and the ingame offers for starseeds and blue coffee are unbelievable compered to the facebook game (50 starseeds for just 2.99$ how the hell can i pass that)!!!!

just give this game a few week and it we'll up there next angry bird in the most downloaded apps!!!!
We sure hope so!

The game is only going to get better. The next version is much more refined. I've been playing it for about two weeks. We're excited to get it out so we can get started on our next set of features.

Any thoughts/suggestions on what features we should add?

4,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200
indy_cole
We sure hope so!

The game is only going to get better. The next version is much more refined. I've been playing it for about two weeks. We're excited to get it out so we can get started on our next set of features.

Any thoughts/suggestions on what features we should add?

well i think that giving the mogas skills (poison , shield , regeneration etc) like in the facebook game would make the battle system more strategic.

more battle items would be cool like the double xp potion or a rage potion xd that makes you moga angry and increases it's attack but it's defense falls down.

ADD MULTIPLAYER !! people LOVE to play online !! and i hear that the facebook game is getting one biggrin i'm really exited !!

i hope that helped give an idea on what player would want in the upcoming updates biggrin
Thanks for sharing your thoughts smile

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get Items
Get Gaia Cash
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games