Welcome to Gaia! ::

JamesTheTamer
2 seeds to get the Wyrm? You seriously got VERY lucky there!

I guess its good to know that the Wyrm can be caught without money (might take forever), and its also good to know that xPrecipicex is kinda in same boat having lost so many seeds lol...

Well I guess I'll continue to chip away at it, as long as my patience lasts me...Thanks you guys!
. Yes, just continue to keep trying, you'll eventually get him. I caught him in 35 Starseeds, Drakos in 3, and Horus in 27. It really varies and is based on luck.

sweety_honey's Husband

xPrecipicex
JamesTheTamer
2 seeds to get the Wyrm? You seriously got VERY lucky there!

I guess its good to know that the Wyrm can be caught without money (might take forever), and its also good to know that xPrecipicex is kinda in same boat having lost so many seeds lol...

Well I guess I'll continue to chip away at it, as long as my patience lasts me...Thanks you guys!

It will take a while, yeah, but keep at it! I suppose what with being a Legendary and all, it SHOULD be difficult to catch razz I'm not stressing about it though...I'm ignoring it till I feel brave enough to try again and pressing on xD

ive decided to stop catching all the mogas except for the ones i have to and the epics/legendary. ill get the rest after i beat all the islands.

@ xPrecipicex - heres what i would do for your thread. once you figure out exactly what you want to do with it, create a new thread but name it under construction. also make about 10 posts so you have 10 posts in a row that you can edit later. its what i had to do with my zomg thread. than you will have a much better looking thread than this one you started and will get a lot more people to post. over time, the thread may end up becoming a sticky as a zodiac island source thread.

Eilley's Widower

Ice-Cold Hellraiser

14,475 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Frozen Solid 200
cant seem to fin Gladiocerous. I only get Owlreeds and its pissing me off. Any info that will help?

4,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200
An Epic No Less
cant seem to fin Gladiocerous. I only get Owlreeds and its pissing me off. Any info that will help?

Gladiocerous is a bit hard to find but i'm 100% sure that it's at Lion's Bend so keep trying smile

Eilley's Widower

Ice-Cold Hellraiser

14,475 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Frozen Solid 200
mostafa913
An Epic No Less

Gladiocerous is a bit hard to find but i'm 100% sure that it's at Lion's Bend so keep trying smile

Okay, thanks. the website said it was here too, I was just thinking there might be a special requirment or something

4,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200
An Epic No Less
mostafa913
An Epic No Less

Okay, thanks. the website said it was here too, I was just thinking there might be a special requirment or something

there are no special requirements only a bit of luck so good luck on finding it smile

Eilley's Widower

Ice-Cold Hellraiser

14,475 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Frozen Solid 200
mostafa913
An Epic No Less
mostafa913
An Epic No Less

there are no special requirements only a bit of luck so good luck on finding it smile

.... So... i found it right after I sent the post.... it was weird....

4,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200
An Epic No Less
mostafa913
An Epic No Less
mostafa913
An Epic No Less

i know xd it happened to me too, i once posted about a missing moga in island 12 but after i posted it i found the missing moga eek weird indeed.

Long-time Spook

Survivor

9,950 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Popular Thread 100
Kashikun Reborn
danku~

You're most welcome 3nodding and please don't forget to vote us up biggrin

Survivor

9,950 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Popular Thread 100
Heen-san

@ xPrecipicex - heres what i would do for your thread. once you figure out exactly what you want to do with it, create a new thread but name it under construction. also make about 10 posts so you have 10 posts in a row that you can edit later. its what i had to do with my zomg thread. than you will have a much better looking thread than this one you started and will get a lot more people to post. over time, the thread may end up becoming a sticky as a zodiac island source thread.

Thanks a lot for the advice, Heen-san, and I really do appreciate it...but honestly, I think the thread as is serves its purpose sweatdrop I don't have the time, inclination, ability or experience to make a full tip thread, or as any sort of source thread sweatdrop college takes up a lot of my time and effort e______e

I'll definitely consider it for the future though...but I'm too afraid of any long-term commitments to a thread rofl it would need constant editing and updating...baaaaaah. Too much work for this lazy cat XD

Survivor

9,950 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Popular Thread 100
mostafa913
An Epic No Less
mostafa913
An Epic No Less
mostafa913
An Epic No Less

i know xd it happened to me too, i once posted about a missing moga in island 12 but after i posted it i found the missing moga eek weird indeed.

LOL I just caught sight of this post...well I'm very glad you managed to find it! biggrin I found it once, but then I wasted 9 starseeds going after it and still didn't catch it crying

sweety_honey's Husband

xPrecipicex
Heen-san

Thanks a lot for the advice, Heen-san, and I really do appreciate it...but honestly, I think the thread as is serves its purpose sweatdrop I don't have the time, inclination, ability or experience to make a full tip thread, or as any sort of source thread sweatdrop college takes up a lot of my time and effort e______e

I'll definitely consider it for the future though...but I'm too afraid of any long-term commitments to a thread rofl it would need constant editing and updating...baaaaaah. Too much work for this lazy cat XD

trust me i know all about how long it takes and trying to upkeep a thread. i work 50+ hrs a week plus i coach soccer after work so i dont have time to update my own zomg thread and theres a lot to update. just an idea
7- Fishhead Crest - Loko

Been trying to find him, and so far only Dumboocto has been showing up. The guide doesn't list him as showing up at this location, so just thought I'd mention it.

Survivor

9,950 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Popular Thread 100
ThanatosRising
7- Fishhead Crest - Loko

Been trying to find him, and so far only Dumboocto has been showing up. The guide doesn't list him as showing up at this location, so just thought I'd mention it.

Duly noted. I'll be updating the post now. Thanks very much ^^

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces