Welcome to Gaia! ::

I just finished the island, I caught Horus and Drakos!!

4,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200
first to off this island is not called "otho's lair" it's called " "island Ophiuchus"
and this post will make our guide complete so i wanna say that it was an honor working on this guide with you xPrecipicex biggrin it's been great biggrin

and here you go folks the guide for the final island

14. island Ophiuchus :

1- Toothsome Rim - Zomoo
2- The First Watch - Jiangshi
3- Grip of Doom - Titus
4- Treacherous Walkway - Arion
5- Nameless Menace - Jiangshi and Arion
6- Sinister Hood - Titus and Jor
7- Lodge of the Fang - Knightaur , Giraffin and Drakos(after mastering the island)
8- Shadow Bulwark - Arion and Grilla
9- Basalt Atrium - Giraffin and Edgehog
10- The Throne Room - Horus

hope you enjoy it biggrin

sweety_honey's Husband

xPrecipicex
mostafa913
this is the updated version of island 13

now all we need is otho's lair then the guide should be officially done smile

Ahaaaaa, brilliant! whee as soon as that's done, we can tidy up the posts a bit more, maybe add a few more tips and such and we'll be famous! This is already the thread with the most replies in the Monster Galaxy iOS forum, you know 3nodding

ive been posting tips in various threads if you can find them

Familiar Friend

6,825 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
mostafa913
11. Capricorn Island

1- Sanguine Tides - Peachie
2- horns of the goat - Chuuchilla
3- The Slippery Slope - Scenewolf(for quest) and Siri
4- Gasflare Gulch - Peachie and Mars
5- Rumbling Junction - Chuuchilla and Luna
6- Heights of Treachery - Twister and Siri
7- Goatham - Luna
8- Bay of Goats - Mars and Chuuchilla
9- Champion Woods - Peachie , Twister and Gocon(after mastering the island)
10- Seagoat Surprise - Yaras , Achillos and Twister

Edit: 7- Goatham - Siri and Luna

4,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200
suhpounce
mostafa913
11. Capricorn Island

7- Goatham - Luna

thanks for the tip smile

Familiar Friend

6,825 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
mostafa913
suhpounce
mostafa913
11. Capricorn Island

7- Goatham - Luna

thanks for the tip smile

Anytime! xd

Survivor

9,950 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Popular Thread 100
mostafa913
first to off this island is not called "otho's lair" it's called " "island Ophiuchus"
and this post will make our guide complete so i wanna say that it was an honor working on this guide with you xPrecipicex biggrin it's been great biggrin

hope you enjoy it biggrin

It was an honor to have you on board, Mostafa...seriously, without you this guide would have been nothing! (I myself still haven't even unlocked half the islands gonk ) and please, call me Lou xD thank you again, so much heart

I've gone and updated all the posts on the first page, so I think we're done...although I might look around for some of Heen-san's tips to add to the second post 3nodding

Survivor

9,950 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Popular Thread 100
Not So Legendary
I just finished the island, I caught Horus and Drakos!!

Congratulations! blaugh I'm still on Leo Island myself... sweatdrop but good on ya! 3nodding I hope the guide helped...
Hi Everyone!

First of all, I'd like to thank xPrecipicex for creating this wonderful thread, and mostafa913 & Heen-san for their contribution and tips.

I kinda need some advice though, and while this may not be the most appropriate thread, it is most probably the most viewed one!

I've been trying to capture the Wyrm for ages! And I just failed spectacularly today. Before today, I had wasted 15 star seeds on the Wyrm without any success. Having read some of the tips on this forum, I decided to try again:

1) My team (All LVL 20) - Albion / Spartacus / Woolf vs LVL 15 Wyrm
All team members are strong against the Wyrm's star sign (LEO)

2) I made sure to use Very Good to Perfect hits to bring Wyrm's health down to 26. Wasted 15 star seeds in a row.

3) Decided to lower Wyrm's health to 2. Wasted my final 5 star seeds.

I lost all 20 star seeds in this battle, and I'm not sure how I can move on from here. Can I get some tips on how to improve chances of capturing the Wyrm without spending any money?

Otherwise, its gonna take a lot of effort to accumulate another 20 star seeds, for possibly nothing again...

4,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200
JamesTheTamer
Hi Everyone!

First of all, I'd like to thank xPrecipicex for creating this wonderful thread, and mostafa913 & Heen-san for their contribution and tips.

I kinda need some advice though, and while this may not be the most appropriate thread, it is most probably the most viewed one!

I've been trying to capture the Wyrm for ages! And I just failed spectacularly today. Before today, I had wasted 15 star seeds on the Wyrm without any success. Having read some of the tips on this forum, I decided to try again:

2) I made sure to use Very Good to Perfect hits to bring Wyrm's health down to 26. Wasted 15 star seeds in a row.

I lost all 20 star seeds in this battle, and I'm not sure how I can move on from here. Can I get some tips on how to improve chances of capturing the Wyrm without spending any money?

Otherwise, its gonna take a lot of effort to accumulate another 20 star seeds, for possibly nothing again...

this game is based on "chance' and "luck", it's not based on real percentages sweatdrop like the other day when i was trying to catch Jor with a 40% chance but ended up wasting 12 starseeds before catching it confused but i only used 2 starseeds to catch wyrm with a 4% chance eek so as you can see it's all about luck.

Survivor

9,950 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Popular Thread 100
JamesTheTamer
Hi Everyone!

Hello, James! biggrin You're absolutely most welcome ^^

JamesTheTamer

By all means...the more posts on this forum, the better our chances of making it popular and more visible...and more achievements for me YAY so post away!

JamesTheTamer

Urgh, I know how you feel...I've wasted at least forty seeds on stupid Wyrm...still haven't managed to catch it myself. But Like Mostafa said, it really does mostly rely on luck. I'm not even sure if raising your Mogas' levels really has that much of an effect, but it seems to work for me usually (like when I had to catch Rumbeard)

I'm sorry I can't be of more help, but good luck!
2 seeds to get the Wyrm? You seriously got VERY lucky there!

I guess its good to know that the Wyrm can be caught without money (might take forever), and its also good to know that xPrecipicex is kinda in same boat having lost so many seeds lol...

Well I guess I'll continue to chip away at it, as long as my patience lasts me...Thanks you guys!
xPrecipicex
king_of _the_shadow_ moga
hey all LOL dramallama twisted twisted

Hiya whee so how do you like our thread?
its kool cheese_whine smile rolleyes twisted

Survivor

9,950 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Popular Thread 100
xPrecipicex
hey all LOL dramallama twisted twisted

Hiya whee so how do you like our thread?
its kool cheese_whine smile rolleyes twisted

Why, thank you very very much biggrin I'm glad you think so ^^

Survivor

9,950 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Popular Thread 100
JamesTheTamer
2 seeds to get the Wyrm? You seriously got VERY lucky there!

I guess its good to know that the Wyrm can be caught without money (might take forever), and its also good to know that xPrecipicex is kinda in same boat having lost so many seeds lol...

Well I guess I'll continue to chip away at it, as long as my patience lasts me...Thanks you guys!

It will take a while, yeah, but keep at it! I suppose what with being a Legendary and all, it SHOULD be difficult to catch razz I'm not stressing about it though...I'm ignoring it till I feel brave enough to try again and pressing on xD

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff