Welcome to Gaia! ::

Survivor

9,950 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Popular Thread 100
Hey, everyone smile

This is my first time making a thread of this sort, so I apologize if it's not as fancy or well-planned as most guideline threads, but suggestions and help of any sort are loved and appreciated ^____^

I first started playing Monster Galaxy with the intention of catching all the Mogas, so I was a bit annoyed when I had to ask around on the forums a lot for precise locations on each of the Mogas on each Island...I figured why not compile a full list to make it easier for everyone else? I kept losing track of which spots I'd already caught a Moga in and such...plus it could save new players a lot of energy and spare them the confusion of going through every stop for that one last Moga they need to get to catch them all. Besides, it's a bit easier and less complicated than the full online version (for now, at least) so it wouldn't take much effort.

So with a lot of help from the beyond amazing mostafa913, who worked tirelessly to compile these lists, we have full names and locations of all Mogas that can be found and caught in the game.

Also, a special shout-out to Muirine who provided all the awesome coding that made this otherwise boring thread all shiny and pretty 3nodding

I should add that primarily, this thread is a list thread; the only reason it's here is to help with the moga-catching, so it's not really a FULL guide for the whole game, but feel free to share any tips you like! Chat, mingle, and have a good time! Any and all are welcome here.

So whether you're looking to catch them all, or just looking for a specific one you like, I hope this thread helps ^____^

-Lou

Survivor

9,950 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Popular Thread 100
Updates and Tips:

02.02.2012: Thank you so much to everyone that liked, commented, and tipped on this thread! It's now the most popular in the whole Monster Galaxy iOS forum (which isn't much, but I'm happy about it anyway xD) Please don't forget to vote us up, and tell your friends!

AN IMPORTANT TIP FOR TAMERS TO REMEMBER.
While mostly catching Mogas relies on luck more than skill, there are ways to increase your chances of catching one, instead of wasting a ton of precious Starseeds. So if you've spent a huge load of starseeds and STILL haven't caught your Moga, it may be that your current team's level isn't high enough. Try raising your team members' levels before attempting to catch the Moga next time. Your chances of catching it may go up.

ALSO IMPORTANT
Some Moga may be caught in several different areas (Like Edgar on Aries Island, for example), but they also share these places with other Mogas you may be trying to catch (Like how Edgar and Dinho share Little Pointy on Aries Island) so you may have to try a few times before you can get to the one you want.

UPDATES:
It's been going round the forum recently that there is a BUG in the game which causes it to crash just before the last level, so any players who have already reached that point are urged to back-up their game data and download the game update as soon as it's available. Try to avoid the last level until this issue is resolved...you don't want to lose all your hard work!
The update has been released and is available in the App Store. Players should have no problem with the last island now 3nodding

Color Code and List Key:
User Image
beginner
common
uncommon
rare
super rare
epic
legendary

Clicking on the mogas' names will take you to a preview of said moga. Thank you, Muirine for the awesome code!

Survivor

9,950 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Popular Thread 100
The Mainland

• The Family Farm:Tabby User Image
  • Poet's Vale:Lobo User Image, Gin User Image
    (note: Gin can only be caught after getting 3 stars in ALL areas of the Mainland)
  • Corkscrew Gulch:Coanon User Image
  • Pioneer Ridge:Mimosa User Image, Leviathan User Image(for quest)
  • Poughkeepsie Pass:Mimple User Image
  • Woodland Path:Mimosa User Image, Monkeyking User Image(for quest)
  • Upper Cascades:Trufflefant User Image
  • King Otho's Outpost:Brolo User Image

User Image

Aries Island

• Ram's landing: VuvuUser Image
  • Ruined temple: WasabeeUser Image
  • Fiery pines: CrabaoUser Image,SpartacusUser Image
    (note: Spartacus can only be caught after getting 3 stars in ALL areas of Aries Island)
  • Rolling Foothills: NarUser Image
  • Thieves' Hideaway: EdgarUser Image
  • Outer Horn: EdgarUser Image, Devgorilla User Image(for quest)
  • Little Pointy: EdgarUser Image,DinhoUser Image(note: you may have to replay this area several times to get them both)
  • Dirt Palace: GorgUser Image(for quest),AnubisUser Image,CactooUser Image
    (note: Anubis & Cactoo are both uncatchable at this point, but you can catch them later on)
  • Tip of the Horn: EdgarUser Image,AlejandroUser Image
    (Note: Edgar can be caught from any of the four places where its name is mentioned above)

Survivor

9,950 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Popular Thread 100
Taurus Island

User Image

Gemini Island

Survivor

9,950 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Popular Thread 100
Cancer Island

User Image

Leo Island

Survivor

9,950 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Popular Thread 100
Virgo Island

User Image

Libra Island

Survivor

9,950 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Popular Thread 100
Scorpio Island

User Image

Sagittarius Island

Survivor

9,950 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Popular Thread 100
Capricorn Island

User Image

Aquarius Island

Survivor

9,950 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Popular Thread 100
Pisces Island

User Image

Ophiuchus Island

Survivor

9,950 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Popular Thread 100
All right, the forum is OPEN I'll try to fill these up as I go along, posting on occasion from memory and updating as often as I can. Please send along any you don't see on the list and I'll try to post them ASAP 3nodding

Thanks to everyone who contributed, we have the full lists completed for each Island 3nodding but feel free to stick around, ask questions, share tips, and just chat! We're all very friendly here xp

4,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200
i'll be more than happy to help but it will take me a bit of time so bare with me sweatdrop

1. The Mainland:

1- the family farm - Tabby
2- poet's vale - Lobo and Gin(after getting 3 stars in all areas)
3- corkscrew gulch - coanon
4- pioneer ridge - Mimosa and Leviathan(quest)
5- poughkeepsie pass - Mimple
6- woodland path - Mimosa and Monkeyking(quest)
7- upper cascades - Trufflefant
8- king otho's outpost - Brolo

i'll be taking over this task so you don't have to post the other islands guys smile but you welcome to correct anything i missed.

EDIT : it seems that you missed an island cuz there are 14 islands xp you missed Leo (island 7)

4,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200
2. Aries Island :

1- ram's landing - Vuvu
2- ruined temple - Wasabee
3- fiery pines - Crabao and spartacus(after mastering the island)
4- rolling foothills - Nar
5- thieves hideaway - Edgar
6- outer horn - Edgar and Devgorilla(quest)
7- little pointy - Edgar and Dinho
8- dirt palace - Anubis/Cactoo (both uncatchable) and Gorg(quest)
9- tip of the horn - Edgar and Alejandro

Survivor

9,950 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Popular Thread 100
mostafa913
i'll be more than happy to help but it will take me a bit of time so bare with me sweatdrop

i'll be taking over this task so you don't have to post the other islands guys smile but you welcome to correct anything i missed.

Thank you so much! I'll fill these in immediately. 4laugh

mostafa913
EDIT : it seems that you missed an island cuz there are 14 islands xp you missed Leo (island 7)

Yep, just noticed...*facepalm* it's fixed now though...thanks for pointing it out.

4,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200
3. Taurus Island

1- labyrinth's gate - Barnetta
2- scoundrel's retreat - Willo
3- jigsaw field - Muninn
4- barren inlet - Weeplet
5- bull's lighthouse - Boogaleaf and Woolf(quest)
6- plateau verde - Willo and Munyu
7- ancient cherry tree - Rumbeard and Tauron
8- horned peak - Munyu
9- minotaur's lair - Rumbeard and Tauron and Minotaur(after mastering the island)

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff