Welcome to Gaia! ::

Romantic Nerd

thanks for doing this ^_^ i hated not knowing which ones i missed on each island and hated face palming myself every time i fought one i had

Survivor

9,950 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Popular Thread 100
kari-rikku
thanks for doing this ^_^ i hated not knowing which ones i missed on each island and hated face palming myself every time i fought one i had

Hahahaha, I definitely know the feeling, and you're most welcome...although I'm mostly just arranging the thread neatly...it's really mostafa913 doing all the work... sweatdrop

4,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200
i'm having a bit of trouble on his one cuz i only found 9/10 sweatdrop i'v been looking over and over again to find the last one but no luck sad so if someone finds the moga that's not listed below please post it here , thanks in advance biggrin
Edit : i found it xp
12. Aquarius Island :

1- Prismatic Point - Eefree
2- Rainbow's end - Booly
3- Cloudburst - Meh
4- Locked Aviary - Eefree , Pinto Noir and Cactoo(after mastering the island)
5- Orbswirl Rim - Booly and Marcuu
6- Feathered Orbit - Meh and Birdrodent
7- Orbswirl Break - Pinto Noir and Mushashi
8- Falconer's Call - Melodee and Marcuu
9- Hawkschain - Cervalin and Gin (both catchable in previous islands)
10- Cumulus Cut-off - Birdrodent , Mushashi and Unitaur

4,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200
xPrecipicex
kari-rikku

Hahahaha, I definitely know the feeling, and you're most welcome...although I'm mostly just arranging the thread neatly...it's really mostafa913 doing all the work... sweatdrop

without you xprecipicex this post wouldn't have started so you just as important as i am biggrin

Survivor

9,950 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Popular Thread 100
mostafa913
without you xprecipicex this post wouldn't have started so you just as important as i am biggrin

Hehehe, awww 3nodding cheers, man! I'm glad we could both help some people out whee

Survivor

9,950 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Popular Thread 100
mostafa913
i'm having a bit of trouble on his one cuz i only found 9/10 sweatdrop i'v been looking over and over again to find the last one but no luck sad so if someone finds the moga that's not listed below please post it here , thanks in advance biggrin

LOL, that was quick! I've updated the list...so far all the ones you've posted are up ^^

4,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200
xPrecipicex
mostafa913

LOL, that was quick! I've updated the list...so far all the ones you've posted are up ^^

i'm working on island 13 right now but i will not be doing the last area of that island cuz if i do the last island will unlock and my game will crash confused so i'll be doing the last area of island 13 and island 14 when the update gets released smile

Survivor

9,950 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Popular Thread 100
mostafa913
xPrecipicex
mostafa913

i'm working on island 13 right now but i will not be doing the last area of that island cuz if i do the last island will unlock and my game will crash confused so i'll be doing the last area of island 13 and island 14 when the update gets released smile

Yeah, I did hear about the bug...I added a warning about it in the first post, and I'll be sure to mention it at the bottom when I fill in the last Island ^^

4,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200
this is my last post till the update gets released

13. Pisces Island

1- Kio Headland - Jag
2- Glittering Scales - Trolo
3- Fin Spin - Dumboocto
4- Lotus Underpass - Mimpi
5- Petalocalypse - Jag and Pausto
6- Wishfish - Fishleg
7- Fishhead Crest - Loko
8- Brilliant Heart - Aquus(for quest) ,Trolo and Mimpi
9- Spinecrest Crossing - Jag and Mimpi
10 Flutter Tail Launch - ???Unknown till the update gets released ???

Chimeryx's location : ???Unknown till the update gets released ???
hey all LOL dramallama twisted twisted

4,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200
king_of _the_shadow_ moga

hello

Survivor

9,950 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Popular Thread 100
mostafa913
this is my last post till the update gets released

Right, I've filled in all the info in the respected posts and added a warning about the bug ^^ I guess we just have to wait for the update then 3nodding

Survivor

9,950 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Popular Thread 100
king_of _the_shadow_ moga

Hiya whee so how do you like our thread?
Hey guys I unlocked the last level of Pisces, the island before King Othos lair and it didn't crash, but I need 105 Moga to advance so just to let you know it didn't crash, and I have a Chimeryx, I'm pretty sure I caught it at Wishfish

4,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200
Not So Legendary
Hey guys I unlocked the last level of Pisces, the island before King Othos lair and it didn't crash, but I need 105 Moga to advance so just to let you know it didn't crash, and I have a Chimeryx, I'm pretty sure I caught it at Wishfish

thanks for the info biggrin so Chimeryx is at "Wishfish" but when you have a fight at "Flutter Tail Launch" what mogas do you battle ? can you please check for us cuz i have more than 105 mogas so my game will crash if i go there sweatdrop

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff