Welcome to Gaia! ::

i have problems with the capture button. But it only happens on certain islands. See, i go back to other islands and used those list to catch the mogas that i missed. im probably still missing a couple but im moving on and there comes a point where a quest tells me to capture staryak but it wouldn't even let me because the capture button isn't lit up, not even when it's 1 hp. but when i kill it. It tells me that i'm suppose to capture staryak. That fustrate me. Help me plz.

Eloquent Gawker

12,850 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Cart Raider 100
Alan89ish

User Image Even if it's not lit up, have you tried selecting it to see if it allows you to capture it?

Anyway, I have finally captured Wyrm after countless attempts and wasted many seeds (TAT) ~ was lucky since I only had 15% chance... Dx

Capturing Messi didn't took that long though. Now having a hard time capturing Orbz so I've moved on to Leo Island for a while. Will try and resume his capture later on (U_U)

EDIT
My Spartacus (Lv17) finally managed to catch it with 10% chance. Awesome. Now I can finally move on to Leo with inner peace xP User Image

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff