Survivor

9,950 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Popular Thread 100
Christica
Ludicrous Legacy
Christica
If I'm supposed to catch Alejandro on Aries, how come it never pops up?
In fact, every time I go to where it is, it is a battle with Edgar then Alejandro :/

Some mogas are just stubborn, and won't show up till you replay the same level like a bajillion times >.> keep trying! It'll show up eventually 3nodding
No, he's there. Every time I play the spot, he is there. The "Catch" thing never glows, though -__-

Humm, that's weird...it could be a glitch of some sort. Some players have been complaining of odd glitches in the newer versions.

Although it could be that you haven't captured all the other mogas on the island? I think you need all of them to be able to catch Alejandro. I can't remember to be honest...it was so long ago razz

Mewling Paladin

Ludicrous Legacy
Christica
Ludicrous Legacy
Christica
In fact, every time I go to where it is, it is a battle with Edgar then Alejandro :/

Some mogas are just stubborn, and won't show up till you replay the same level like a bajillion times >.> keep trying! It'll show up eventually 3nodding
No, he's there. Every time I play the spot, he is there. The "Catch" thing never glows, though -__-

Humm, that's weird...it could be a glitch of some sort. Some players have been complaining of odd glitches in the newer versions.

Although it could be that you haven't captured all the other mogas on the island? I think you need all of them to be able to catch Alejandro. I can't remember to be honest...it was so long ago razz
Aries completion:
Stars: 27/27
Quests: 11/11
Mogas: 9/10
I can't get all ten withou that rainbow freak gonk

Survivor

9,950 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Popular Thread 100
Christica
Ludicrous Legacy
Christica
Ludicrous Legacy
Christica

Aries completion:

I'm sorry I'm not much help ;~; all I remember is that I had a hell of a hard time getting Alejandro...maybe you should post it as a separate topic? Or wait for a game update, maybe.

Mewling Paladin

By the way...
Capricorn Island: Bay of Goats: Yaras

Verseon's Pardner

OG Gekko

6,300 Points
  • Married 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Signature Look 250
mostafa913
4. Gemini Island :

1- twin's launch - Colibri
2- white tower - Bloody Mary
3- drifting field - Turtlenie
4- watchman's post - Umbranine and Colibri
5- mirror city - Turtlenie and Corgito
6- parallel point - Spwinder
7- high cotton - Corgiyo and Babana
8- lonely floated - Umbranine and Forevalone
9- black tower - Spwinder , Forevalone , Sauridon and wyrm(after mastering the island)

i've beaten this island, got all the stars but i only have one more moga to catch and that's babana. but it's not at high cotton when i go to it, only corgito.

(edit: and as soon as i post this, he shows up e.e)

Quotable Pieslinger

7,900 Points
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
Hmm, there may be a mistake. I've been testing extensively and haven't run across Arion on Ophiuchus' Treacherous Walkway; only Knightaur is there. Are you sure you meant Arion?

Mewling Paladin

Vivienne Devereaux
Hmm, there may be a mistake. I've been testing extensively and haven't run across Arion on Ophiuchus' Treacherous Walkway; only Knightaur is there. Are you sure you meant Arion?
Still trying? I caught Arion there.

Quotable Pieslinger

7,900 Points
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
Christica

No, I've long since caught Arion at another location and won the game. But I never did find it there, just Knightaur.

Survivor

9,950 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Popular Thread 100
Vivienne Devereaux
Christica

No, I've long since caught Arion at another location and won the game. But I never did find it there, just Knightaur.

To be honest, I stopped playing a while ago...and I still haven't even finished the game, nor caught anywhere near all the mogas sweatdrop the lists were compiled entirely by another user, I just organized the thread and had the initial idea (I mean, even the coding was done by another awesome user and I had nothing to do with it XD )

However, the user who made the lists has finished the game not once, but twice (thanks to that freaking bug in the earlier editions), so I'm fairly confident in his lists. Like I mentioned in the earlier posts, some mogas will take a whole bunch of tries to appear. So I don't know really. God, I feel so useless gonk

Survivor

9,950 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Popular Thread 100
Christica
By the way...
Capricorn Island: Bay of Goats: Yaras

Duly noted. Will update the post when I can. Thank you ^^

And sorry for the late reply...I tend to see these, always mean to come back to reply to them, and promptly forget OTL

Survivor

9,950 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Popular Thread 100
CellophaneMonster

i've beaten this island, got all the stars but i only have one more moga to catch and that's babana. but it's not at high cotton when i go to it, only corgito.

(edit: and as soon as i post this, he shows up e.e)

It's funny how many times that exact same thing has happened to posters xp glad you managed to get it anyway ^^
I'm having a tough time catching Sauridon and Kirin. I encounter them but I can not catch them sad
Christica
Ludicrous Legacy
Christica
Ludicrous Legacy
Christica

Aries completion:

it is a glitch but you can still capture him. The capture sign is not lit up but if you select it it still lets you capture it.

Mewling Paladin

aurelius18
it is a glitch but you can still capture him. The capture sign is not lit up but if you select it it still lets you capture it.
Oh well.... I removed it from my phone already <-<;;

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces