• Somebody Likes You 100
classified_starseed
classified_starseed
classified_starseed

sweety_honey's Husband

im still trying to find Buffant. damn moga being an a$$ and wont show himself

sweety_honey's Husband

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

nooooooooooo emotion_bigvein i finally got him to show is elephant a** and i killed him by accident. a rare isnt worth this kind of aggravation

User Image
Complete Maps, Rings, Monsters, Items & More!

Familiar Friend

6,825 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
It took me forever to get Buffant too. I'd have to say that it is the hardest moga to find in all of the islands. It's stuck in the gym buffing it's defenses up too much. It should get out more. >.>

sweety_honey's Husband

suhpounce
It took me forever to get Buffant too. I'd have to say that it is the hardest moga to find in all of the islands. It's stuck in the gym buffing it's defenses up too much. It should get out more. >.>

that damn thing was harder to catch than any mogas above rare status. i ended up buying star seeds and blue coffee in the middle of the match just to catch that elephant. now im just maxing out all my main mogas before i finish island 11.

Familiar Friend

6,825 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
Heen-san
suhpounce

that damn thing was harder to catch than any mogas above rare status. i ended up buying star seeds and blue coffee in the middle of the match just to catch that elephant. now im just maxing out all my main mogas before i finish island 11.

It wasn't the hardest for me to catch, but it was the toughest of all the rare mogas. Anyway, good luck trying to train all your mogas up, i tried, and got rapidly impatient. So i focused on five of them and progressed through the game quickly. Now i can't bring myself to get them all up because there is nothing further to accomplish. The game just ended. Hopefully we'll get a huge update soon. wink

sweety_honey's Husband

suhpounce
Heen-san
suhpounce

It wasn't the hardest for me to catch, but it was the toughest of all the rare mogas. Anyway, good luck trying to train all your mogas up, i tried, and got rapidly impatient. So i focused on five of them and progressed through the game quickly. Now i can't bring myself to get them all up because there is nothing further to accomplish. The game just ended. Hopefully we'll get a huge update soon. wink

im leveling up all the legendaries, epics and certain super rares that i like so about 10+ in all. besides i need more starseeds and blue coffees so this is the way to do it along with daily chance.
I just caught my 100th moga! biggrin Yay! I'm so glad you guys posted this list... otherwise it would have taken forever. burning_eyes

Familiar Friend

6,825 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
IcelandicHorse
I just caught my 100th moga! biggrin Yay! I'm so glad you guys posted this list... otherwise it would have taken forever. burning_eyes

Indeed, i checked into this forum for a few Mogas myself. It is very useful.

Survivor

9,950 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Popular Thread 100
suhpounce
IcelandicHorse

Indeed, i checked into this forum for a few Mogas myself. It is very useful.

Hahaha, cheers, you guys! I'm so glad we were able to help. Please don't forget to vote us up so we can get popular status so more people can see this 3nodding

Survivor

9,950 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Popular Thread 100

Dangerous Bloodsucker

19,050 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Survivor 150
  • PvP 200
i want pictures of cool looking mogas... not freakin words!!

Fashionable Streaker

18,940 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
Thank you so much for this thread! It's so helpful!

Survivor

9,950 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Popular Thread 100
neinTRIC
Thank you so much for this thread! It's so helpful!

You are absolutely most welcome, and I'm so glad to help 3nodding

Survivor

9,950 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Popular Thread 100
vampiroz
i want pictures of cool looking mogas... not freakin words!!

As I mentioned in the first post, I don't have the time or the inclination to make this some super-detailed guideline thread, this is just a quick reference for tamers looking for a specific moga, or checking to see which ones they need to complete the collection. You're more than welcome to submit the pictures yourself, but I'm not going to bother taking pictures of all of them just for your sake. No one else has complained thus far rolleyes

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff