Welcome to Gaia! ::

Elocutionist

9,200 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Gaian 50
I'm on the third island, and I have 25 stars.

The game just seems to go wonkers on the boss battle part when trying to get three stars.

Can I not use zodiac attacks?
Can I not switch mogas?

I finished both of them with perfect attacks, but does every attack have to be perfect? Because the other one's, I only had to finish them off with a perfect attack.

I haven't unlocked the next island, does it matter if my moga is level capped? I have to catch 2 more moga, and well, I figured with the super rare that makes it only one.

4,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200
ROMVLVS

The game just seems to go wonkers on the boss battle part when trying to get three stars.

Can I not switch mogas?

I finished both of them with perfect attacks, but does every attack have to be perfect? Because the other one's, I only had to finish them off with a perfect attack.

I haven't unlocked the next island, does it matter if my moga is level capped? I have to catch 2 more moga, and well, I figured with the super rare that makes it only one.

you only need 1 "perfect" hit and all the other hit must NOT go under "very good" if they do you'll get 2 stars.

and yes you can use zodiac attacks and switch mogas.

Elocutionist

9,200 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Gaian 50
mostafa913
ROMVLVS

Can I not switch mogas?

you only need 1 "perfect" hit and all the other hit must NOT go under "very good" if they do you'll get 2 stars.

Awesome. Just got him.

Also, why is Minotaur rare where as Gin and Spartacus are super rare?

4,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200
ROMVLVS
mostafa913
ROMVLVS

Can I not switch mogas?

Awesome. Just got him.

hmmm ,i don't know sweatdrop but the 3 star moga for your next island is a legendary so save up on starseeds smile

Elocutionist

9,200 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Gaian 50
mostafa913
ROMVLVS
mostafa913
ROMVLVS

Can I not switch mogas?

Awesome. Just got him.

hmmm ,i don't know sweatdrop but the 3 star moga for your next island is a legendary so save up on starseeds smile

I don't use starseeds for anything. The only Mogas worth getting are the Island completion one's.

4,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200
ROMVLVS
mostafa913
ROMVLVS
mostafa913
ROMVLVS

Can I not switch mogas?

Awesome. Just got him.

I don't use starseeds for anything. The only Mogas worth getting are the Island completion one's.

but you have to catch mogas to get to the next island surprised oh your idevice is jailbroken , i see ninja

Elocutionist

9,200 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Gaian 50
mostafa913
ROMVLVS
mostafa913
ROMVLVS
mostafa913
ROMVLVS

Can I not switch mogas?

Awesome. Just got him.

but you have to catch mogas to get to the next island surprised oh your idevice is jailbroken , i see ninja

No, I mean that I still haven't caught all of the mogas from the mainland yet. I don't even try to capture moga unless it's a quest or I have to move on to the next island.

If my s**t were jailbroken, I'd have beaten the game in under an hour, probably.

4,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200
ROMVLVS
mostafa913
ROMVLVS
mostafa913
ROMVLVS

Awesome. Just got him.

No, I mean that I still haven't caught all of the mogas from the mainland yet. I don't even try to capture moga unless it's a quest or I have to move on to the next island.

If my s**t were jailbroken, I'd have beaten the game in under an hour, probably.

i see , and you don't need a jailbreak to finish the game quickly 3nodding most people just change there idevice clock to collect daily prizes ninja but no one made it to the last island because the game keeps crashing there scream

EDIT : and i'm sure the devs will do something about the clock changing trick , maybe when the game is server connected.
mostafa913

EDIT : and i'm sure the devs will do something about the clock changing trick , maybe when the game is server connected.

ninja

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces